Kraft Caesar Vinaigrette with Parmesan Dressing

Kraft Caesar Vinaigrette with Parmesan Dressing

4.5
              Rated #6 in Condiments Oil & Dressing
29 Reviews 4.5/5 stars

This dressing is a mainstay in my fridge now for over a year! It has the full bodied flavor and zing that I love about Olive Garden's dressing, but I think is actually better! It goes on nice and thick for a Vinaigrette and adds a nice strong punch to your salad or veggies! You will fall in love with this one!

This is my FAVORITE salad dressing. I love the parmesan in the salad dressing. I DO tend to buy the lighter version if available.

love it. i can't eat my salad with out it. when i went to have my son last year I put it in my hospital bag so when i was in recovery room and i was eating my salad i had it with me. love it.

I love this dressing which can also doubles as a marinade for meats. Very good value for the price and you can find the light variety as well!!!

I love vinaigrette's and parmesan and this particular flavor combines both! What more could you want in a salad dressing?

I not only use this on my salads, but it is also an awesome marinade.. Delicious

Best of both worlds here, always good all the time.

This is what I use to marinate my chicken before I throw it on the grill. The price is affordable.

Tasty, and useful. I really love this dressing. I don't like anything but creamy dressings on salads, but I use this dressing. I also use it for pasta salads, it has more flavor then basic "italian" dressings and it adds a bit of kick--instead of just vinegar flavors.

Tried it, loved it, and want more!!

we love this dressing. We use it alot with fresh mozzerella and tomatoes and cucumber salad.

Crowd-pleaser as a Marinade! We love to use this as a marinade for chicken. Soak overnight and grill the next day! The flavor is a crowd-pleaser.

i loooove this dressing....and it also makes a great maranade....i love it on pasta salad too!

Love the taste, more robust than Italian.

Love the taste!!!!