Movie Bruno

Movie Bruno

1.6
              Rated #165 in Movies
37 Reviews 1.6/5 stars

I did not like this at all! I only watched it because I was at a friends and had no choice in the matter. It was plain stupid. Sure some things were funny but i would never watch again.

This movie was no where near as good at Borat. In fact, compared to Borat it was TERRIBLE.

One of my top 10 "hate this movie" list.

Salve a tutti/e! Sono una nuova iscritta (scusate se posterò in lingua italiana, perchè provengo da quel Paese) e, vorrei dire la mia soprattutto sull'interprete del film "Bruno": Sacha Baron Coen è fantastico; lo seguivo già dai tempi del suo primo film, molto divertente e dissacrante. Come lui, non ce ne sono. Troppo fooorte!!!

really, really awful movie.

This movie was absolutely ridiculous!

i had a gay friend befor and really have nothing against gay ppl but this movie makes u absolutly disgust of em.its nasty at times .some parts are funny but over all i do not want to see it again and do not recommend it.

really, really awful movie. I wouldn't even recommend this movie to my worst enemy...

The worst movie I have seen in a long time, but I wasn't expecting Oscar worthy. I liked a lot of Borat and was expecting the same. I shudder to think of this movie. It was that bad!

worst movie ever!! i never saw borat... nor will i ever. that guy needs to find a better way to make movies... cause so far he hasn't been successful.

I hated this movie. So stupid.

The movie was stupid and was a huge disappointment. Borat was so much better. I had expected it to be as funny as Borat and was quickly alerted that this movie was not going to come close to living up to the success of Borat.

sorry, but I think is a stupid movie

Paid someone 50 cents to take this of my hands at a garage sale. This movie should come with a warning label about the loss of brain cells you might lose if you watch it!

if i could give it negative stars, i would.