Movie Bruno

Movie Bruno

1.6
              Rated #165 in Movies
37 Reviews 1.6/5 stars

i like this movie but it's no tfor everyone...i thought it was funny and really enjoyed it but like it said it's not for everyone!!

I LOVE THIS MOVIE I LMAO BUT ITS NOT FOR EVERYONE IF GAY PEOPLE DONT BOTHER YOU THEN YOU WILL LOVE IT

I laughed my but off. You have to have a sense of humor to enjoy and based on the bad reviews here most of these folks don't have one. I did enjoy Borat more. Lighten up it's a movie and the people in it all signed a release to appear in the movie.

I love this movie, im a teen so of course i do, its not one for the older generations or young kids but 15-20 will probably like it

I loved Borat, and liked Ali G Indahouse... but this one was def. no Borat. LoL. it was funny but not AS funny. I would say tis worth watching if you are a fan of him, not his best work but I did get a few good laughs in. :)

this is good movie. it does have its funny moments

Seriously!!! Bruno doesn't touch Borat. I was so disappointed. I wouldn't even recommend renting it. If your friend has it or you can watch it for free somehow then by all means knock yourself out. But don't waste your money. If you've seen the preview than you've seen the movie. Because all the funny parts are in the preview.

This was a discusting movie. My husband and I left the movie and got our money back. I was shocked by how gross this movie was.

It looked funny but i think it was perverted. Nowhere near as funny as Borat was!

I definitely think 'Borat' was a lot funnier than this, but it's still has it's moments. Not the best, but not the worst movie ever. Let's not be dramatic here. Have you seen 12/12/12????

Paid someone 50 cents to take this of my hands at a garage sale. This movie should come with a warning label about the loss of brain cells you might lose if you watch it!

sorry, but I think is a stupid movie

really, really awful movie.

This movie was absolutely ridiculous!

i had a gay friend befor and really have nothing against gay ppl but this movie makes u absolutly disgust of em.its nasty at times .some parts are funny but over all i do not want to see it again and do not recommend it.