Physicians Formula  Mineral Wear Talc-Free Pressed Powder

Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Talc-Free Pressed Powder

4.6
              Rated #11 in Makeup - Face
22 Reviews 4.6/5 stars

I like it but wish it were more compararble with Bare Escentuals

Good powder for sensitive skin; doesn't break me out. Sort of has an orange-y tint to it and doesn't provide full coverage, but is a good setting powder.

I liked this product it was a great coverage in my skin. And it blended awesome on my skin. I would recommend it to all my friends:)

very sheer and natural coverage. feels light on your skin.

It's a pretty nice product, but the shade I got has quite an orangy cast and is too dark. I think they should come up with a better way to pick your shade.

Great!

must have! i have oiley skin and this mattes my face for 4-5 hours with no re-application. GREAT.

I used this powder until it was gone! I bought it on clearance, and I was really happy that it was natural. The minerals really helped with my skin, and it just felt soft and looked really natural and pretty when I wore this stuff. Even though Physicians Formula is a bit pricey, it is worth it. I would definitely recommend this product!

This is my go-to! I really enjoy using this product. I definitely recommend this to my friends and family!

This is the only foundation that I keep going back to and I use it with other Physician's Formula products (bronzers, blushes, illuminators). However, it doesn't control oily skin. So reapplication is recommended after about 5 hours. The multi-colored nature of this powder makes it blend on my skin tone well. It does not provide full coverage, only a light coverage. For a full coverage, use this on top of a liquid foundation.

LOVE this product! Makes my skin feel so smooth! Was suggested by my dermatologist. So light I forget that I am wearing it!

i have tried this product previously. its amazing on the skin. and the fact that it is talc free is great. it doesnt clog the pores as bad and i have far less breakouts than before. the only problem i had was the shade that i chose was very light. i am med skin tone and had to purchase a different shade.

I love this product.

I think the organic line smells funny. I can't help but keep on buying this one.

This is a great product. I tend to stick with this instead of the loose powder because it feels light on my skin, covers flaws nicely, doesn't cause me to break out, and matches my skin tone much better than the loose powder. Because the pressed powder covers so well, I don't have to weigh down my skin with foundation...I LOVE THAT!