Velveeta Shells and Cheese Cup Review | SheSpeaks

• sneakytortoise By  sneakytortoise
    09.17.17

Easy to make, and a perfect portion. Great for kids and adults! Take it to work with a granola bar, and it's a wonderful lunch.

• sorrowsmiles By  sorrowsmiles
    09.16.17

I tried...

I want to like these, but it's so hard to get the noodles just right without having boiling water spill all over the microwave. I still get them for my kids when they're on sale though.

• Crystalann314 By  Crystalann314
    07.19.17

Velveeta has been my favorite Mac and cheese since I was a kid. The pasta shells are more fun then the little noodles that come in Easy Mac. The cheese is to die for, it's so hot and gooey. This is so easy to make, definitely on the top of my comfort food list!

• CaitlinBaker By  CaitlinBaker
    09.08.15

I absolutely loved this!! I thought it tasted amazing.

• steph31374 By  steph31374
    08.18.15

My kids absolutely love these. As a mom I feel good about my kids eating it. It makes a really quick and easy snack.

• Justagirl123 By  Justagirl123
    08.15.15

My son loves these, and they're very fast and easy to make.

• Haley2326 By  Haley2326
    08.14.15

I love love LOVE these! They are so easy for on the go, and so much better than the normal mac and cheese!!

• jannabec By  jannabec
    05.13.15

This is a big hit in my home as we are always on the go..

• rachelrivera1313 By  rachelrivera1313
    05.01.15

I love these they are so simple when you're in a hurry. However, i wish they were bigger. I usually end up eating two at once.

• Aly9127 By  Aly9127
    01.14.15

Delicious!! Love It!

• thewayshefeels By  thewayshefeels
    12.28.14

This and one other brand of macaroni is the only macaroni and cheese that my better half will eat! He is a picky eater and I can make this anytime and know he will be pleased!! There is something about the velveeta cheese!

• Kmcarr1977 By  Kmcarr1977
    12.13.14

My son love these for a quick lunch side :) delicious.

• Katlynmarie By  Katlynmarie
    11.18.14

absolutely perfect for in a hurry moments

• DEGRAFFEMAMA By  DEGRAFFEMAMA
    11.18.14

THESE WERE VERY GOOD, THE FIRST TIME. BUT I TRIED A FEW MORE TIMES AND IF YOU DONT MAKE IT JUST RIGHT (WATER&TIME) IT REALLY DOES NOT COME OUT GOOD. IF YOU MAKE IT RIGHT, THE TASTE PAYS OFF SO YOU HAVE TO PAY ATTENTION AND NO WATCHING TV WHILE MAKING OR IN A RUSH !!

• heat730 By  heat730
    11.18.14

My kids love these! It is a great afternoon snack that the kids can make themselves leaving me more time to do other house hold chores.