Bounce Lint & Freshness Roller

Bounce Lint & Freshness Roller

4.4
              Rated #37 in Laundry
57 Reviews 4.4/5 stars

I love this product so much. Black is my favorite color, but black clothes get a lot of lint on them. I use this all the time. It removes lint well, and it smells great.

This product works very well. It picks up lent, anilmal hair, etc. It stays sticky for quite along time and continues to work very well even with fur on it,

I really liked these because they worked They were easy to tear off....

this is the best. we have two cats and this roller works amazingly well. it smells sooooo good too.

My husband is in the military and this is the most useful lint roller for his dress uniform we have found!

I have this lint roller and it works very well...

works great and smells good. . . have animals this product works wonders

I carry this with me on a daily basis. I would not leave home without it.

these work better than most. and smell good too! the sheets are easy to tear off and grab every piece of lint.

Works very well and picks up all types of debris.

This lint roller is great, although I do find the refills to be a little pricey. I *love* to use it on my sheets and pillow cases (I have two dogs that definitely sleep with me even though I know it's not so great for you) to remove the hair and freshen them when it gets closer to wash time (or it's past wash time, but I just haven't gotten it done yet!).

I leave one at home and work great for dog hairs!!!

This prodcut totally is great for those days when you are tired and don't feeling picking off the lint. Plus it saves on tearing up the fabrics from picking off the material. This is handy to keep in your travel bags.

I have cats and i would highly recommend it...it just picks up everything....works on clothing,furniture,etc...Love it!

I love this! I have one at home, work and in my car. I use it all the time! This is the best one I have tried!