Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief

Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief

4.5
              Rated #37 in Skin Care
228 Reviews 4.5/5 stars

Renme NAKED It"s great. I was really surprised at how effortlessly it went on....

Feels wonderful on the skin. It has a jelly like texture to me and that contributes to allowing the product to stay cool all the time. It brings my skin to life.

Keeps the flakes at bay! I have incredibly dry skin. I used to have to apply moisturizer multiple times per day to keep the flakes at bay, until this product came into my life! Love,Love, Love it. Lasts all day. Doesn't interfere with how my makeup looks. I'm hooked.

Perfect moisturizer It's like a kiss from a diamond and a waterfall full of hydrating goodness🤗

Meh I just didn't like the gel texture. The moisture was there and it was long lasting, but it was a texture issue for me.

Game changer! This is my favorite moisturizer. I hate anything that feels heavy on my face or makes it shiny. This stuff absorbs quickly, leaving a matte finish and leaving me feeling like I've put nothing on my face at all. It's taken me much trial and error to find the right moisturizer for me, but this is it! My skin loves this stuff!

Never tried this but sure would like to give it a try.

Feels Good I've tried this and liked it, though I'm not sure it did anything more than less pricey products like L'oreal's Miracle Blur, which I love but am having more trouble finding these days. It definitely feels great on the skin!!

Lightweight moisture A really good gel moisturizer. A little goes a long way.

Clinique did an amazing job with this product. I use this product at night even though I have oily skin just to give it quench. Works even better when I have dry skin during the change of season. This will always be in my makeup cabinet as a regimen.

Love this product. Love this product. I use when my skin gets dry and it needs a good dose of moisturizer this is one of my favorites. It is my skin care splurge. It is a little pricey but worth it.

Yummy! If you are looking for a light, filled with benefits moisturizer, 💆🏼‍♀️then this might be just for you. Without being tacky or heavy🧱 it is perfect for summer. ☀️So treat your skin right and give it a great big quencher! 💦

Light weight moisturizer I thought it was just ok. Isn't my favorite moisturizer but also I don't hate it either. If you're looking for a light weight moisturizer this one maybe for you!

My favorite moisturizer!! Leaves my skin feeling so soft and refreshed. It is a little pricey but that?s the price you pay for excellence! Unlike some moisturizers that I have used, moisture surge never leaves my skin sticky or greasy.

Like giving skin a huge glass of water Hands down best gel moisturizer ever. Even after just one use I could feel significant change in the softness of my skin even into the morning after waking up especially if I used it right before bedtime. I love this moisturizer and I highly recommend it! Not greasy whatsoever! It's like giving skin a big glass of water!