Apple iPod touch 32G

Apple iPod touch 32G

4.7
              Rated #4 in Electronics
44 Reviews 4.7/5 stars

My brother had this ipod and it broke in less then a year. I also had one like this, however there is always something wrong with it. I am on my 4th replacement. Mind you, I am a careful person when it comes to new gadgets...it always seem to be a hardware issue or the software glitched. I gave up on ipods.

I have had a Apple iPod since I was 15 and always got the newest style from nano to iPod touch and so on. My only issue with the iPod touch is that after using it for only two months it always got slow and laggy.

i have the 4th gen model (8gig) and i love it! I can do everything on it and more, the diffrent apps you can use are a plus. the only draw back is when i need to do something else while using facetime when i come back into the facetime app it is a black screen. other then that it is a great buy, if you don't have you go get one!!

Love the iPod Touch 4th Generation. It's simple to use, fast, and I love that I can connect to WiFi with it. Screen is very clear and sound is good.

I bought this around Christmas last year, and I am very pleased with it. There are many apps to choose from and different built in features, and it's great for listening to music. I have noticed that when you try to crop a picture, sometimes it will go pixelated and your iPod will turn off and on again. But other than that, it was a great buy. Also, the app store crashes often.

The funnest iPod ever! The only con I can think of is that the battery life isn't the greatest.

It's very stylish but I keep having a problem with the wifi.

I love my itouch! It is the greatest gadget. All the functions are wonderful. It came in handy when I had a long flight. I downloaded a movie and a few tv shows and I was set. The movie was clear, just like watching it on tv. I'd give this product 4 stars!

I have had my Ipod touch since I was a teenager. It's so easy to use and my 3 year old can use it too.

My 13 year old and I each have one and take turns playing our favorite songs. I love that its so portable, holds tons of music, apps and movies. I have lots of kid movies on here to keep my 3 year old niece occupied on car trips. She can easily find her favorite movies and apps.

Love these for my kids, can link to I pad, and parental controls are great.

very trendy with the young world and i really would love one but i dont have the money

This is the first Ipod I have ever owned and my husband bought each of us one for our anniversary because they had the face time and he he drives a truck and this is simply the best thing since sliced bread,no matter where he is in the states,as long as he has a wi-fi signal he can see and talk to me and vice versa,it is marvelous to see your loved ones when they are far away,not to mention the apps and it goes without saying that the music sounds great and it holds so much of everything,music,photos,apps,there has not been anything bad I can say about the product,in fact I don't know how we ever lived without this!

I love my Ipod. I take it everywhere, I use it for everything. My kids love it too. It's great for them to play games with at the Dr.'s office! Keeps them quiet and entertained. I use mine for music, movies, videos, games, as an e-reader. Like I said I love my Ipod and so do my kids!

My mother in law helped my son buy one when it first came out and then a few years later .. after much begging from my daughter we got her one as well as a Christmas present. They both love them. I can't believe how many apps they hold! There is so much you can use these for its unreal. I downloaded a ton of sleeping apps, white noise and nature types sounds for my daughter because she has the same problem as me, shutting her brain down at night, this is the ONLY thing that works for her (sleeping music) and shes usually out in less than 15 minutes.