Sophie Kinsella Can You Keep a Secret

4.8
              Rated #26 in Books
21 Reviews 4.8/5 stars

Funny to me.

This book is a fun read about a nerdy girl (think bridget jones' diary) finding true love.

LOVE this book! So funny and cute! The only thing I would change is the amount of curse words.

I've read all the books by her, even the new one Twenties Girl. Always a fun, easy read.

I love her books. she has a whole series on her. They are just way to cute.

Sophie Kinsella is so delightful. If you are a fan of romantic comedies and/or chick-lit you must pick up this book. You will not be disappointed.

Sophie's books are truly wonderful. They are humorous and light hearted.

The first Sophie Kinsella book that I ever read and I flew through. So funny and a great read for those stressful days when you just need a laugh. Little things from this book keep popping up in my mind even years after I first read it.

I couldnt put down this book! So funny, and such an easy read. I'm not a fan of the shopaholic series but I do love the other books!

I read this book a few years ago. Every once in a while I'll pick it up again. It's a super quick and easy read and has an adorable (but predictable) outcome. If you love romantic comedies then you'll love this book!

One of my favorite authors. Her books make me laugh out loud. She has a great sense of humor. I have read most if not all of her books.

This is one of my favorite authors. This book is fun. I believe it may be her most humorous.

As far as fun, easy reads go, this books was so good.

I love this author and always look forward to her next book

sophie kinsella is by far one of my top fave authors. i have read all of her books to date and love each one. they are funny and light, and are always a good, easy read. i can't wait for her next one, which i believe may be sometime this summer? :)