CoverGirl Lash Blast Mascara | SheSpeaks

• Chare11 Chare11
    05.10.13

Great mascara that covered evenly and did not clump at all!

• Dreammera Dreammera
    10.16.15

We found out real quick that my teenage daughter could not use cover girl lash blast volume mascara when she put it on and her eyes wouldn't quit tearing up. When she took it off her eyes were a little bloodshot. She had a slight allergic reaction to this product.

Video Reviews

• quackers50 By  quackers50
    06.09.20

Great mascara

Great masccara that make my eyelashes look longer and fuller. I like it when my eyes pop!! ALso Cover Girl is more affordable and works just as well as the more expensive brands

• fmd518 By  fmd518
    06.07.20

Great Product

CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara is great . Makes my lashes look full and longer.

• rkosully By  rkosully     SheSpeaks Tester
    06.07.20

LashBlast is super!

I like most Cover Girl products, and this mascara is terrific. It lengthens my lashes and stays on all day. It's affordable and performs just as well as more expensive mascaras.

• Fountains777 By  Fountains777
    06.05.20

Great for the price!

This is a really good mascara for its price. When I am on a makeup budget I usually opt for this one. You can get it at any walgreens and walmart! It makes my lashes look darker, longer, and fuller. My lashes are naturally straight so when I curl them I add this on and it makes them stay curly and looking beautiful all day. I always choose the waterproof one though. Because I live in a very humid city. I would totally recommend this mascara if you're on a makeup budget. The only downside I do notice is that it dries out quicker than most high end mascaras. But otherwise I absolutely love it! I still buy it when on a makeup budget!

• spud676 By  spud676
    04.04.20

Sexy Lashes

This is one of the best mascara's I have ever used!! You will get super thick lashes that look long and sexy. No clumping!!

• Mommylife95 By  Mommylife95
    08.02.19

Cover girl lash blast

Good mascara, the brush is perfect for my eyelashes no clumps no mess easy beautiful result

• MissHR By  MissHR
    07.31.19

It feels light and looks extra. Just my style! :)

Eyelashes of the world, meet one of my favorite mascaras! After much experimentation with what want, formula and brand was right for me; I discovered this gem. While it isn't their newest release it is consistent through the years. I get a long thin lash with no clumping or webbing. Not to mention I have VERY sensitive eyes and skin and somehow this formula causes zero discomfort for me personally. It feels light and looks extra. Just my style! :)

• Victoriahope By  Victoriahope
    10.11.18

Affordable!

I like this mascara because for one it?s super affordable! I have found better mascaras but for more money but this is definitely great when your looking for an affordable mascara

• AcrosstheAvenue By  AcrosstheAvenue
    08.19.18

Adequate, long lasting, but a bit clumpy

This mascara is perfectly adequate, but it sometimes felt too clumpy. It seems to last a decent amount of time though, especially in comparison to Physician's Formula.

• irishmaiden67 By  irishmaiden67
    06.28.18

Its good, not great, but will do in a pinch

I tried this because I couldn't find my usual mascara and I had a coupon. It's good, not clumpy, but doesn't make my sparce and short lashes appear any thicker nor longer. Guess I'm spoiled to my expensive mascara. For the price paid, it was good. I have blond lashes, so they did show up and like I said, no clumpy. I also can swim in it without worry. Would be best for someone with good lashes to start with.