CoverGirl Lash Blast Mascara | SheSpeaks

• Chare11 Chare11
    05.10.13

Great mascara that covered evenly and did not clump at all!

• Dreammera Dreammera
    10.16.15

We found out real quick that my teenage daughter could not use cover girl lash blast volume mascara when she put it on and her eyes wouldn't quit tearing up. When she took it off her eyes were a little bloodshot. She had a slight allergic reaction to this product.

Video Reviews

• Mommylife95 By  Mommylife95
    08.02.19

Cover girl lash blast

Good mascara, the brush is perfect for my eyelashes no clumps no mess easy beautiful result

• MissHR By  MissHR
    07.31.19

It feels light and looks extra. Just my style! :)

Eyelashes of the world, meet one of my favorite mascaras! After much experimentation with what want, formula and brand was right for me; I discovered this gem. While it isn't their newest release it is consistent through the years. I get a long thin lash with no clumping or webbing. Not to mention I have VERY sensitive eyes and skin and somehow this formula causes zero discomfort for me personally. It feels light and looks extra. Just my style! :)

• Victoriahope By  Victoriahope
    10.11.18

Affordable!

I like this mascara because for one it?s super affordable! I have found better mascaras but for more money but this is definitely great when your looking for an affordable mascara

• AcrosstheAvenue By  AcrosstheAvenue
    08.19.18

Adequate, long lasting, but a bit clumpy

This mascara is perfectly adequate, but it sometimes felt too clumpy. It seems to last a decent amount of time though, especially in comparison to Physician's Formula.

• irishmaiden67 By  irishmaiden67
    06.28.18

Its good, not great, but will do in a pinch

I tried this because I couldn't find my usual mascara and I had a coupon. It's good, not clumpy, but doesn't make my sparce and short lashes appear any thicker nor longer. Guess I'm spoiled to my expensive mascara. For the price paid, it was good. I have blond lashes, so they did show up and like I said, no clumpy. I also can swim in it without worry. Would be best for someone with good lashes to start with.

• maradra1983 By  maradra1983
    06.27.18

Works for me!

Great mascara, it work great at my eyelashes. It makes them look longer and fuller without sticking them together! Good price, too!

• Pinkprincess717 By  Pinkprincess717
    02.20.18

Va Va Volume

I absolutely love how much volume I get from using this mascara! Just a few swipes on my lashes and they look bigger, longer, and thicker! No more need to use fake lashes because I can achieve the same results using this! Doesn't become dry or flaky! Stays on! Stays put!

• berryartsandphotography By  berryartsandphotography
    09.20.17

Thicker & Longer Lashes!

This is my go to mascara. I have long lashes, however over time they have gotten thinner, less full. CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara gives my lashes extra length and a definite improvement of the thickness of my lashes once applied.

• Eclecticsista By  Eclecticsista
    02.23.17

Fuller Looking Lashes Yes Please!Thanks Covergirl

This mascara works really good I was a bit skeptical of COVERGIRL Lash blast Volume Mascara at first, but once I tried it I fell in love with it! My lashes instantly looked longer and fuller and this doesn't clump or flake off.

• CarolynChurch By  CarolynChurch
    12.28.16

Awesome mascara!!

This mascara is great..even after just one coat. It provides great volume and doesn't clump. I find that this is one mascara that I keep reaching for.