Uggs Classic Short Review | SheSpeaks

• vegancouture_ By  vegancouture_
    07.06.18

NOPE.

I would give this item zero stars if it was possible but I have to pick at least 1 to review it... Dear uggs: its 2018 - why the hell are you KILLING sheep to make these ugly boots??? YEA they KILL the sheep - i get so grossed out when i see people wearing these - it says: im dumb and have no idea how anything works... seriously has to be one of the worst ways to announce to people how uneducated you are - if you wear these...

• ChassyMarie89 By  ChassyMarie89
    01.15.18

Too Cute

I have a dark brown pair of Uggs and I absolutely love them. There so cute and stylish in my opinion. They look cute with jeans. I consider them a must for the fall and winter seasons. I just think there a cute casual look which I love. Also I should mention there pretty warm and comfortable as well. Sounds like a winner to me!!

• mrober16 By  mrober16
    01.11.18

LOVE LOVE LOVE

I have a pair of grey ones and theyre super warm and comfy. I use to buy knock off brands but they always got ruined and crappy really fast. Uggs may be pricey but they last a LOT longer than the off brands.

• STYLEISLIFE20 By  STYLEISLIFE20
    09.28.15

Perfect for a cold day or just to hang out around the house. I will never buy and off brand after having these! LOVE!

• Ayyejax By  Ayyejax
    06.04.15

I LOVE THESE!!!! They're so cute first of all! Come in different lengths. Beautiful different styles as well. I love these for the winter and own 3 pairs!

• SweetPea83 By  SweetPea83
    06.03.15

I really like these boots and living near Chicago you really need to wear boots in the seasons! I have a cheaper version of these but would love the real thing! I would spend more for these.

• askaar By  askaar
    05.24.15

love the look and the fit just wish they where cheaper :( a broke teacher like me cant afford them

• shannonmdavis72912 By  shannonmdavis72912
    05.19.15

I love Uggs. So comfortable, so cute. Love love love

• Sweetbee7 By  Sweetbee7
    05.19.15

I have loved every style and pair of Uggs I've had! They are super comfortable and keep your feet warm threw any weather. Only thing is you can't get them wet, they definitely are more of a "show" or "for looks" boots! Still, I will continue to buy them!

• MaddieC By  MaddieC
    08.04.14

im obsessed with UGGS anything.; from sandals to tall boots. great addition to anyone collection, they might seem pricey but its seriously not for the quality.

• 6pennies By  6pennies
    07.28.14

love these boots for the winter months they are warm and comfortable

• Robin_xoxo By  Robin_xoxo
    05.22.14

I absolutely adore my Uggs! I wear them all winter. They are very comfy and versatile. I wear them to work during the week with my slacks and I also wear them on the weekends with jeans or leggings.

• smartsororitygirl By  smartsororitygirl
    12.17.13

Uggs are comfy and I've had a pair for seven years and they still do their job of keeping me warm! Obviously if I was going to be in the snow for long periods of time I'd want something more weather proof!

• nicolemonroex3 By  nicolemonroex3
    08.04.13

Once i tried uggs i said that i would NEVER buy a regular pair of boots again. Uggs are a bit pricey, but well worth it. They help get through the winter by keeping your feet and toes nice and warm with the sheep fur inside. they are adorable, and so comfy and warm. I truly love uggs, they are well worth the price.

• Rsadek By  Rsadek
    07.05.13

Really comfortable and warm for your feet and they look pretty good with dark jeans.