Twizzlers Rainbow Twists

Twizzlers Rainbow Twists

2.4
              Rated #260 in Snacks & Candy
32 Reviews 2.4/5 stars

These taste like play-doh!! They have a very strange aftertaste that reminds me of glue or playdoh. I am not a fan.

These taste horrible.

No thank you...

I don't like the flavors of any of the colors - I'm definitely an original strawberry twizzlers person , and by the taste oft these, that's probably not going to change .

Ewww

I did not like these, they stuck to my teeth when I ate them and the flavoring tasted cheap.

Tastes ok if youre desperate for something sweet. Leaves a funky aftertaste. I'll stick with the other flavors.

I did not care for these flavors at all. Even my 5 year old did not like them. Give me regular Cherry Twizlers or give me nothing.

I think this product taste horrible. It's way too chewy and it has a play dough taste to it, just like a previous poster said. Not a single one of the flavors tasted any better than the others. I would never eat this again.

they leave an aftertaste in the mouth which i didn't really like at all...

These are the worst flavor of Twizzlers I have tasted. What a waste of money.

GROSS!!

These are eatable if they are the only sweet thing I can get my hands on, like last week, I could only eat the green and purple ones though, the rest were nasty.

I'm not to fond of some of the flavors and the fact that you would have to actually purchase the whole bag to have to set some aside...original is better

I didn't like these flavors. The only flavors I like is Licorice and Cherry!