Twizzlers Rainbow Twists

Twizzlers Rainbow Twists

2.4
              Rated #260 in Snacks & Candy
32 Reviews 2.4/5 stars

Great My kids and I like eating this candy. It taste great and is fun to east.

Love them. Fruity and delicious... Little here and there doesn't hurt.

I was addicted to this product as a teenager until someone referred to them as "diabetes in a stick!" I have had maybe three since that time and I am in my 50s. There should be warnings on the packaging or perhaps make them smaller staying within today's dietary guidelines.

I really like these. I am not a fan of the original twizzlers because of the taste but these offer different flavors and I like them.

I love Twizzlers. Any shape and any color.

love them

I think I tried these before but I know I prefer the original twizzlers better. When I was little my grandma went to the store she would buy the original twizzlers and give us some if we were good or if we helped her.

I just didn't care for the taste, wasn't as good as I had thought it would be, wouldn't buy again.

I did not care for these, but my kids loved them. I would much rather have original Twizzlers. My kids, however, have asked that I buy these for when their friends come over.

Not really sure about the taste, but the kids like them. I like the colors. They are bright and fun. I like the original strawberry and cherry flavors. And thats all I will buy.

This is an amazing product for little kids but the flavors arent amazing. Some of the flavors taste really fake but the colors are really nice.

The colors are fun and vibrant and children really seem attracted to this factor. However, the taste is nowhere near as good as the original twizzler.

tasty

They have a wierd texture and leave an unpleasant aftertaste. Prefer the regular.

These are eatable if they are the only sweet thing I can get my hands on, like last week, I could only eat the green and purple ones though, the rest were nasty.