Born Free Glass Baby Bottle

Born Free Glass Baby Bottle

4.1
              Rated #51 in Feeding
88 Reviews 4.1/5 stars

Great bottle Easy to clean and i love this bottle. So much better than plastic bottles

These are the only bottles that my sons could use. As soon as we switched to this brand they were so much better. No more crying from gas pains. They are easy to clean, not a ton of parts. Definite must have for any baby with gas and colic.

Love them would never go back to plastic again. I dont care if they say BPA free or not. I just feel better using glass.

i love these bottles! i have been breastfeeding for a year and i have bought so many bottles to try to switch at night but none worked. until i got a free bottle from my daughters doctor, new and my daughter loves it. now i ccan put her in her crib and she will fall asleep on her own

I love glass baby bottles. Send them my way.

Great option if you want to keep your baby away from plastic (which can cause cancer). Very smart imo. Very easy to clean

i have used these bottles with my two kids and wouldn't change it for any other brand! Works great!

Loved these bottles!

Easy to clean and they do help with gas I am a true fan and a firm believer.

Both of my little ones loved the Born Free bottles. Their system for reducing gas is a godsend and best of all, they are really high quality bottles. The plastic bottles are BPA free and their glass bottles come in a variety of sizes for smaller hands to easily grip. I tried to feed my babies with other brands but they simply wouldn't have it. Apparently, Born Free is the only way to go.

I never used these bottles my children because they were mostly breast feed and so for bottles I didn't buy the nice ones. This past weekend I watched my 5 month old nephew and this is the bottle his mom has for him. I was amazed at the amount of bubbles that was separated from the formula.

I love these bottles. I am a first-time mother and used these bottles on my first born. Although these are expensive, we went through numerous bottles for his gas. They are difficult to clean and sanitizing was a lot of work, but my son never suffered from gas pain after he used these bottles. I love them.

LOVE LOVE LOVE, No chemicals when warming my little ones milk!!!

These are so nice. I bought a few and added them to a basket for a new mother. Nice to feel safe when your feeding our lil ones. thank you for a great product.

glass bottles are the way to go. you do not need to worry about bpa