Boppy Nursing Pillow | SheSpeaks

• mevsthree mevsthree
    04.19.17

Love the Boppy pillow

I love my Boppy nursing pillow. I've had two throughout my three kids; it is an absolute must have. Especially if you are a c section mommy like me. It makes breastfeeding so much easier! You can also use it as a way to prop up baby and use it as a seat, or just a way to hold baby. I love it. I'd highly recommend getting a couple covers.

• Lohan02 By  Lohan02
    07.02.18

Multiple use

I love this people. It?s perfect for nursing, tummy time and helping baby learn how to sit up. Then when they get older they can use it as a pillow to watch a movie.

• brittneym12 By  brittneym12
    08.03.17

This is an amazing pillow if you're nursing your baby or not. It is soft for baby & you. You can change out the cover of the pillow & it comes in a cute plastic bag you can easily pack it up & carry around. It's affordable & can be found anywhere nursery items are sold.

• Photomama814 By  Photomama814
    07.07.17

Must have

Must have for all moms. It's great for supporting your arm while you hold the baby but also a good support for them as they grow. This was the only way my daughter would do tummy time.

• mevsthree By  mevsthree
    04.19.17

Love the Boppy pillow

• sstory By  sstory
    04.08.17

Best thing ever

As a mom who has breastfed our daughter from day one on to 14 months, I couldn't recommend the boppy pillow more highly. Initially I tried propping our daughter up with just pillows, but after using the boppy it was a no brainer and I took it everywhere we went. I ordered a travel boppy as well since we traveled often but always rathered the full size boppy. Love love love our boppy!

• JDMom16 By  JDMom16
    07.11.16

This saved me when I had to breast fees my daughter it was so good to have something to lay her on so my elbows didn't kill me from the pain

• Xashleycherix By  Xashleycherix
    07.07.16

A must have for nursing. I still use it and my son is almost 2. Very convenient and comfy too!

• Xashleycherix By  Xashleycherix
    07.07.16

• shortsweetmom By  shortsweetmom
    07.01.16

Must have!

I use this nursing pillow daily. It has been a huge help when it comes to nursing. It supports baby and gives you the chance to rest your muscles.

• Yazmara By  Yazmara
    06.30.16

Need!

Received one for my baby shower it's totally a life saver I didn't realize how heavy baby's are until I had one, I even use it to feed my baby her bottle or to prop her up in our bed