Levi's Jeans Perfectly Slimming 512 Jeans Review | SheSpeaks

• quackers50 By  quackers50
    11.06.20

Great jeans

Can't go wong with Levis and these jeans are slimming. Love the fit on me!

• SLLYON By  SLLYON
    04.14.20

Quality made jeans

Love Levi jeans! so many brands now seem to use flimsy material and are poorly made. While my Levi jeans last wash after wash, wear after wear and fit perfectly!

• Kevsbaby By  Kevsbaby
    12.29.19

Best jeans I have ever had. Comfortable all day. Hugs your curves and look great. Hubby loves when I wear them.

• Ebbygirl By  Ebbygirl
    04.07.16

Love these jeans! Curves to you body, and you look absolutely great! You have to get a pair!

• mscogs By  mscogs
    01.04.13

na

• Megahottie By  Megahottie
    07.10.12

I love me some Levis because it's inexpensive. The thing I don't like is that it rips easily at the inner thighs

• Emlynn By  Emlynn
    03.17.12

I love Levi's jeans they are the only jeans I wear,they are so comfortable and they always fit right!

• sherryc2001us By  sherryc2001us
    03.01.12

you have got to try these jeans! I have a large rear that in order to be accomodating means a large waistband on jeans- not these. No gap! They have the perfect amount of stretch that bends with you all day long. They look great and look as good now as they did when I bought them 3 months ago! I want more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• MissWestVirginia By  MissWestVirginia
    09.21.11

Levi's are the only jeans I wear. I especially love the 545s. It's difficult to find my size--8 Tall--but when I do, I buy at least 2 pair. I've never tried another brand that I love as much as I do Levi's!

• jennyjen1234 By  jennyjen1234
    04.11.11

Great jeans!!! I have four pairs of them.

• Puhcho87 By  Puhcho87
    02.20.11

Me and my husband live Levi's

• faywray By  faywray
    10.27.10

I love the fit of the jeans and the affordability. I also wear 4p and it seems it is always gone. They must only send out one or two. Levi's remains the best jeans. The designer jeans do not hold up to Levi's

• momagarry By  momagarry

my husband loves them!

• Marie49 By  Marie49

5star rating

• Staci0143 By  Staci0143
    10.27.10

Levi's are the ONLY jeans for me!! I've tried a number of the different versions, and most of them I LOVE. There are a few styles that aren't for me, but its only Levi's.