mcdonalds french fries | SheSpeaks

• nannybrister nannybrister
    07.06.16

McD's Fries are not Vegan/Vegetarian friendly

This is not a positive review for those of you who do not eat meat products. I have been a vegetarian for about 9 years now and still went to McD's because they had fries and fries are potatoes, right? However after consuming who knows how many pounds of them, I found out that one of the ingredients is Beef Flavoring which comes from cow bones. Since then, I am fries-free; but I was/am awfully mad at McD's for not being truthful.

• Cmellone By  Cmellone
    05.10.18

Mc Donalds French fries are my favorite fries as far as fast food goes. What i dont like is they over salt them so much to the point where there inedible but there not often to oily or greasy which is nice. Now naturally its fast food so there super unhealthy but its okay to indulge once and a while.

• mybluefairy By  mybluefairy
    05.02.18

Good for your tastebuds; not good for your heart

I have to admit. I really love McDonalds french fries. I always have. I love the saltiness and the not quite crispy texture. There are no other fries out there like McDonalds. You can tell with your eyes closed the difference between other french fries. Now, I went on a diet for several weeks and ate ONLY fresh foods. When I had a few McDonalds fries they tasted nasty to me. So that is the difference between the normal way of American eating. My regular every day diet loves it. They are salty, full of calories and yummy, oily goodness. But if you are trying to live a heart healthy life, steer clear. They certainly can't be doing good things for your blood vessels!

• hope500 By  hope500
    12.01.17

hmm fries

I love french fries and whenever I go to McDonalds I will get it , tastes so good I know it is not healthy but so are all the junk foods!

• melmorgan4 By  melmorgan4
    10.13.17

Sometimes great

Giving the fries 4 stars because sometimes they are fantastic, other times.....meh. To solve the inconsistencies, I always order fries with no salt so that they will be fresh and hot when I get my meal. Otherwise sometimes they are lukewarm and way too salty. McDonald's fries are still my favorite.

• slehan By  slehan
    10.12.17

Everything in monderation

I only go about once a month since I know these aren't healthy, but they are very good fries.

• gabbyaw By  gabbyaw
    08.30.17

Crunchy and Salty

I have always loved McDonald's french fries over most fast food. Mainly because they have a faint crunch and if salted correctly its a wonderful combination.

• amandan95 By  amandan95
    08.30.17

I have honestly never had a bad experience eating McDonald's fries. There is a McDonald's close by where I live, and every time I have gone, the fries have been fresh, crispy, hot, and not too salty. I love their fries!

• KatCramatte By  KatCramatte
    07.27.17

Want fresh fries?

As as ex department manager for McDonald's as well as a customer of McDonald's, I would not reccomend getting these fries unless you ask for no salt and apply salt yourself at home or in the vehicle. For one, the fries and not garunteed fresh unless the McDonald's is busy, seeing as they do not like to waste food within proper time limits and secondly, the amount of salt put on the fries is just too much to be tasty or healthy. Take the time to apply your own salt and you will get fresh fries (and you will thank me)!

• mariasays By  mariasays
    06.28.17

there are "the" fries!

when we want kind of "fast food" fries, we definitely go to mc donalds !! I do not call them "french fries" but chips !!!! crunchy and delicious !! Ok, we all know that the products that are so tasty ,they are not so healthy especially when something is fried. But once or twice in a month - with ketchup on top-, we can allow ourselves to taste these magical fries!!!!

• nicdouce By  nicdouce
    06.01.17

Not the best but not the worst

It really depends on the location you go to, hit or miss. They're good fresh and lightly salted. I'd much rather other fast food chain fries 🍟 but McDonald's doesn't do too bad (if they aren't stale and cold)