iRobot Roomba 690 WiFi Connected Robotic Vacuum | SheSpeaks Reviews

• RaeinMilw By  RaeinMilw
    02.11.18

Best Gift Ever: Octogenarian Dad w/New Carpets!

Bought this for my 86 year old dad. He had a horrible fire and received new carpeting throughout the four bedroom house from the insurance company, he chose to buy it in white... I was very concerned about him having to vacuum the entire house constantly at his age, so I bought him this. My dad loves all the new technology ans is very savvy for his generation. He just LOVES THIS ROBOT! He has it synced to his phone, and his new Echo Dot, he plays with it constantly moving it around the house and marveling at what a great job it does. He thinks it does a better job when the dining room chairs are up, so he puts them up nightly, but aside from that, he is doing way less work and his floors are always spotless. I honestly have never seen my dad love a new machine like he loves this, and for me, the peace of mind that he's not spending his last years vacuuming all those carpets every day is priceless.

• Sarahmac1209 By  Sarahmac1209
    11.14.17

Game changer

positively love my roomba!! We have had one for the past 5 years. They easily go from wood floors to shag rug, under my furniture, corners of the room. Love Love Love it.

• kzkboutique By  kzkboutique
    10.11.17

the coolest vacuum ever

I had always been hesitant to try this type of vacuum but I couldn't be more pleased with the iRobot. It vacuums my carpet better than my large vacuum and It got under my king sized, plus picked up dog hair, dirt, crumbs and hair are gone. Money well spent! Bonus it connects with my Amazon Alexa & smart phone.