iPsy iPsy | SheSpeaks

• ShellyPet ShellyPet
    08.25.14

Love ipsy! This is a program, where, for $10/month, you get a small makeup bag filled with sample to full size beauty products. There is a range of products every month, and they are chosen for you based on your answers to a quiz about your skin, hair, makeup habits, etc., that you can re-take if you're not loving the products you're receiving. I love trying the new products, which range from NYX to Urban Decay to BareMinerals.

• Rayala Rayala
    11.26.14

I know the name, but I don't know how to use and how to use full it could you please tel me any one.

• songbirdsings By  songbirdsings
    06.02.18

great subscription

I really liked Ipsy..the products are great and I always loved getting a new and different make up bag each month..the only downside is things started piling up and I had to suspend service because I had so much stuff..but it is worth the monthly price..I would highly recommend this subscription.

• Butbonsler By  Butbonsler
    06.02.18

Ipsy girl for life

I LOVE IPSY!! It's honestly my fav mailer! I've personally never had in issue with them in my 4 years of having the subscription. If something comes damaged or not at all they have always been very quick to rectify the issue.

• rhishea By  rhishea
    05.25.18

My fav subscription box!

I signed up for ipsy back in July; I figured I would try it once and see if I liked it. Well, I definitely liked it... I LOVE it. Your subscription is only $10, and it comes with 5 samples based on your skin tone/what you'd prefer to receive, and it has free shipping. Out of all of the products I received, I don't use one of them because it was a liquid lipstick that was too light for me. However, with 5 name-brand products for only $10, it's a great deal! And by name-brand, I mean Tarte, First Aid Beauty, Nomad Cosmetics, OFRA Cosmetics, and MUCH more.

• Bae912 By  Bae912
    06.13.17

ipsy is a very unique way to receive beauty products each month for only 10 dollars . its like opening up a Christmas present each month.

• lunarrain13 By  lunarrain13
    06.08.15

As a Make up Dork, This is one of my favorite subscriptions. I love the little bags they come with and each month I get Products that are well worth the $10 bucks a month.

• shannonmdavis72912 By  shannonmdavis72912
    03.15.15

Love Ips. This is the best deal around anywear, and there is always at least one full size product that would cost more than $10 on its own. #ILovsIpsy

• stephanie10 By  stephanie10
    03.14.15

LOVE LOVE LOVE! I have been a valued customer for almost a year and I have never received anything I didn't like. I do however share sometimes and give an item or two to my teen daughter. As of earlier this week I purchased her, her very own subscription. They are very friendly and quick to reply to emails when I've had questions. Great company! Great samples! Cute bags! Best deal around. :)

• Jeanette85 By  Jeanette85
    03.06.15

I love ipsy! I switched from birchbox after I kept receving lotion samples and wanted to try more makeup. They send the same 4-5 beauty - mostly full size or a generous deluxe size. This upcoming March is great - full size lipstick, deluxe eye shadows, a facial cleanser, hair oil and a concealer. I can't wait. I like the themes and love the bags that come with it. I used them to organize my makeups and pack for vacations. The community with ipsy is a little funny, more catty than birchbox was but it is not required to participate. I do recommend ipsy over others.

• tracybpittman By  tracybpittman
    01.09.15

Like that for $10 a month I get to try new and different products. I have discovered a lot of favorites through Ipsy.

• nicolesister By  nicolesister
    01.09.15

for $10 a month.you get try product you never heard before. you get chance to talk with other people and see what they think about whatever product that you received in your bag. so to me I believe that you get more value for $10 than any other subscription you would subscribe too. There subscription that are $20 $30 35 and Up. You also learn from other subscribers on how to apply makeup from beginners level to professional. I gave ipsy four tubs up.