got2b Smooth Operator Smoothing Lustre Lotion | SheSpeaks

• foreverandalwaysash By  foreverandalwaysash
    11.02.13

This product is great and definately works!

• heyybrittany By  heyybrittany
    04.28.12

I use this product on damp hair and I never have a problem with my hair looking greasy. It really tames frizz and fly ways. I have naturally curly hair, so any product that makes it looks like I haven't stuck my finger in a light socket is worth the money.

• liiivinlife39 By  liiivinlife39
    04.01.11

This product is wonderful!! Using this product though, you do have to remember that less is more. If you add more than a nickel size, it leaves your hair looking greasy because applied wrong. Simply take a pea size amounts, massage it into your hair and VOILA!! Gorgeous, salon-looking hair in no time!(:

• kapley By  kapley
    03.13.11

This product really makes your hair nice and shiney and soft, but it does tend to make my hair greasy and it starts looking like a need a shower bad!!

• Courtneyfaithh By  Courtneyfaithh
    01.02.11

Smells amazing! Great product!

• ccrunnerchic By  ccrunnerchic
    08.25.10

I also tried this through BzzAgent, and I am hooked! I always use it when my hair is wet, and it never leaves it feeling heavy or oily! It also smooths my hair and manages fly aways. I would recommend this!

• Inamagura By  Inamagura
    08.17.10

I got to try this through Bzz Agent as well and I love it. I also have terrible frizz when the weather is bad or gets too long. The smell of this lotion is wonderful and it does a great job taming your hair all day. It leaves your hair felling light-weight and bouncy.

• Purplemommi By  Purplemommi
    07.27.10

I got to try this through BzzAgent and I really love how well it works. I have horrible hair, frizzy and dry. The Lustre Lotion is great for smoothing out my frizz and flyaways. It makes my hair happy and I don't have to throw it up in a ponytail on a hot day. The only reason I gave it 4 out of 5 stars is because it needs to last linger. My hair is stubborn and the frizz fights back after several hours. No big deal since it lasts through most of the day.

• willowberryroad By  willowberryroad
    07.22.10

I got a sample of this product from BzzAgent and it works very well. I have very frizzy hair and it helps to keep the frizz down a lot. It's probably better than or at least as good as most other things I've tried. It definitely smells better than any other hair product I've tried. It doesn't weigh my hair down and it doesn't look greasy. It suits my wavy hair nicely.

• sourgrapes81 By  sourgrapes81
    07.16.10

Recently I was able to review the product Got 2b Smooth Operator Lustre Lotion. I get frizzy hair during the hot California summers and this helped tame my hair. I loved the smell of it and the smoothness of the product. It stopped frizz without a heavy feeling. I would give this product 4 out of 5 stars. Definitely worth a try if you deal with frizz or dry hair. You can find this product at Walgreens, Raley's and online at drugstore.com. I am a Bzz Agent and was given a sample to try.