eos Ultra Moisturizing Shave Cream | SheSpeaks

• kristi_alonzo kristi_alonzo
    01.28.14

I love this shave cream!! It is very moisturizing and I find this lasts longer than shave gel. Only down side is the price so make sure you catch this on sale if you would like to try it, and you should!!

• Crystalann314 By  Crystalann314
    07.19.17

Okay

This shave cream is okay. It smells delicious and it leaves my legs soft and smooth. The thick cream is luxurious but it clogs up my razors. The pump also stopped bringing up the cream when it was still 1/4 way full of product so I needed to unscrew the top and whack it to get it out.

• Mhanna416 By  Mhanna416
    12.23.16

My favorite shaving cream! It looks so pretty in my bathroom smells amazing and makes my skin so soft and smooth

• Rebeccacanava By  Rebeccacanava
    06.03.16

Best shave cream on the market! It has moisturizing included. Love it.

• pippie67 By  pippie67
    04.13.16

I love how thick and creamy this is. The fragrance is really nice and not overwhelming. It leaves my skin so soft afterwards, too, with no need for lotion. I love that I can shave dry anytime I want which makes it so quick and convenient, and can use it with water in the shower too. I would have given it 5 stars, but the pump bottle is horrible. The pump always wants to stick in the down position and it seems like 1/3 of the bottle is still left when the pump no longer pumps any out. This would be much better with a decent pump or in an upside down squeeze tube so none of the product is wasted.

• Kaylanoland By  Kaylanoland
    03.08.16

Works great a little goes a long way and feels smooth afterwards. With normal shave gels I always had to lather on lotion immediately after and I can skip that most days with this. Seems to be much pricier than the average creams/ gels.

• sofiemanuka By  sofiemanuka
    08.22.15

Far better than moisturizing gels... I feel my skin better after every use. Unfortunately it's a little bit expensive but if you catch on sale you will be really lucky.. Try it and you will find that I'm right

• Bayou715 By  Bayou715
    07.09.14

I've used shaving gels and foams for many years and got used to my skin feeling dried out afterwards - not the case with Eos shave cream. You only need a small amount to get your shaving done (no need to slather it on like regular shaving cream) and your skin will still feel supple after you shave. I experienced little to no irritation, even after bikini area shaving. The only downside I've had with this product is that after the pump stops working, there's still a large amount of product left in the container. I have to turn the bottle upside down and smack it around a little for the last several uses. It's a bit of a pain so maybe the company can come up with a better functioning container design.

• Blmille3 By  Blmille3
    06.22.14

Love this product. My legs feel so smooth after

• Nefridelle By  Nefridelle
    02.23.14

Love this product, however the packaging could use some work. It leaves my skin feel smooth and moisturized, and I love how it does not get foamy. However when you get down to the bottom of the bottle it is nearly impossible to get that last inch or two of product out. Turning it upside down and scraping it out with your fingers can only do so much and I end up throwing away a bunch at the end.

• kristi_alonzo By  kristi_alonzo