eos Ultra Moisturizing Shave Cream | SheSpeaks

• kristi_alonzo kristi_alonzo
    01.28.14

I love this shave cream!! It is very moisturizing and I find this lasts longer than shave gel. Only down side is the price so make sure you catch this on sale if you would like to try it, and you should!!

• hibrowlobrowbeauty By  hibrowlobrowbeauty
    10.13.18

Super rich texture

I love love love the presentation and consistency of this product. I was fortunate enough to get to try it for free through the clenching of my first Vox Box! I would have given this 5 stars but the only reason I did not is because it does not last as long as my other shave creams or gels do. It's a wonderful product, goes on smoothly, doesn't have a strong obnoxious smell and actually caters to the sensitive skin leaving no burns or bumps behind! I just went through it so quickly, especially in the summer when I have to shave more than once a week, haha! Overall, I had no qualms at all with this aside from just running out too quick!

• bubblegumpop By  bubblegumpop
    09.24.18

great leg moisturizer

I needed a shaving cream for my legs that added some serious moisture. The Eos brand does the trick . My legs are silky smooth after using . The only problem I seem to have is that the razor gunks up and I repeatedly have to rinse it with water to finish shaving .

• Crystalann314 By  Crystalann314
    07.19.17

Okay

This shave cream is okay. It smells delicious and it leaves my legs soft and smooth. The thick cream is luxurious but it clogs up my razors. The pump also stopped bringing up the cream when it was still 1/4 way full of product so I needed to unscrew the top and whack it to get it out.

• Mhanna416 By  Mhanna416
    12.23.16

My favorite shaving cream! It looks so pretty in my bathroom smells amazing and makes my skin so soft and smooth

• Rebeccacanava By  Rebeccacanava
    06.03.16

Best shave cream on the market! It has moisturizing included. Love it.

• pippie67 By  pippie67
    04.13.16

I love how thick and creamy this is. The fragrance is really nice and not overwhelming. It leaves my skin so soft afterwards, too, with no need for lotion. I love that I can shave dry anytime I want which makes it so quick and convenient, and can use it with water in the shower too. I would have given it 5 stars, but the pump bottle is horrible. The pump always wants to stick in the down position and it seems like 1/3 of the bottle is still left when the pump no longer pumps any out. This would be much better with a decent pump or in an upside down squeeze tube so none of the product is wasted.

• Kaylanoland By  Kaylanoland
    03.08.16

Works great a little goes a long way and feels smooth afterwards. With normal shave gels I always had to lather on lotion immediately after and I can skip that most days with this. Seems to be much pricier than the average creams/ gels.

• sofiemanuka By  sofiemanuka
    08.22.15

Far better than moisturizing gels... I feel my skin better after every use. Unfortunately it's a little bit expensive but if you catch on sale you will be really lucky.. Try it and you will find that I'm right

• Bayou715 By  Bayou715
    07.09.14

I've used shaving gels and foams for many years and got used to my skin feeling dried out afterwards - not the case with Eos shave cream. You only need a small amount to get your shaving done (no need to slather it on like regular shaving cream) and your skin will still feel supple after you shave. I experienced little to no irritation, even after bikini area shaving. The only downside I've had with this product is that after the pump stops working, there's still a large amount of product left in the container. I have to turn the bottle upside down and smack it around a little for the last several uses. It's a bit of a pain so maybe the company can come up with a better functioning container design.

• Blmille3 By  Blmille3
    06.22.14

Love this product. My legs feel so smooth after