SheSpeaks (www.shespeaks.com) is a leading social engagement platform. Through our community platform, insights and campaign tools, SheSpeaks builds direct dialogue between brands and its consumers. SheSpeaks communities deliver insights, advocacy and ROI for leading brands including P&G, Pepsi, Unilever, American Express. SheSpeaks offers brands access to our proprietary community of over 170,000 consumers to execute engagement communities as well as white label solutions. Our fast growing company seeks to add outstanding email marketing talent to our NYC headquarters.
SheSpeaks is looking for an experienced Email Marketing Manager who will own the strategy and execution of email campaigns for SheSpeaks branded and white label programs. You will own campaign planning, quality control, execution and metrics.
You will have a wide ranging and flexible role, working as part of a team to drive the most effective email communications to SheSpeaks members both in support of the overall community and for programs sponsored by our blue chip brand partners. You will be expected to contribute key analytical thinking and decision making and work within a very shallow management structure to drive highly effective email communications that are welcomed by our members and drive exemplary results for our clients.
· Independently plan and execute email campaigns in partnership with our program management and client engagement teams including population selection, pre-deployment testing and QC, and back-end analysis
· Lead relationship with email platform partner including acting as the in-house expert, troubleshooting and training SheSpeaks team members on the platform
· Develop and execute robust email testing plan including segment, subject line, copy and creative testing to drive continuous improvement
· Provide analyses of email campaigns and recommendations for enhancing their effectiveness
· Provide supervision and management to Operations analyst on email marketing deliverables
The successful candidate must have strong organizational, analytical and communication skills, extreme attention to detail and a strong sense of ownership. Additionally, you should be open to learning new things and not be afraid to challenge status quo on a regular basis. You must also be able to operate in a fast paced environment and deal with multiple priorities. You will also drive continuous improvement by writing and presenting recommendations for process and program improvements to the senior management team.
• 3+ years Direct email marketing experience
• 3+ years Experience in marketing and program analysis
• 2+ years Experience with HTML
• 1+ years Experience in email marketing deliverability and compliance issues
• Bachelors Degree and 3+ years Marketing Experience
• Ability to think strategically and independently about complex marketing programs.
• Energetic and collaborative team player with the ability to motivate others.
• Ability to succeed in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize to meet aggressive goals and timeline
Compensation will be commensurate with experience including base salary and bonus. Please include salary requirements when applying. Comprehensive health and dental care are also part of compensation package.
Interested candidates should email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.