e.l.f Super Glossy Lip Shine Review | SheSpeaks

• nmcreel By  nmcreel
    01.05.16

This is a great casual everyday gloss with a bunch of different colors! I found a nice neutral pinkish in this gloss and love wearing it for work

• hope500 By  hope500
    06.26.15

I really like this, very good for the price.I first bought one to check whether it is good, now I got two more of his

• carlymj By  carlymj
    06.26.15

These are great glosses for the price, I thought they would be sheer, but they preform great. I own about 4 of them and they are great alone or as lipstick toppers. They are pretty thick and if you don't like super sticky gloss you won't like them. The color lasts quite a while and I don't have to constantly reapply, they are very affordable and great very any age.

• daisymay2010 By  daisymay2010
    09.24.14

I really like these glosses, they are kinda sticky but not too bad. They were. Rey cheap, around $1. can't beat that price!

• Iveyg5 By  Iveyg5
    06.10.13

I really do like these lip glosses. They are affordable, and smell really nice. The only complaint I have is that they are a bit sticky. I still buy these because they are affordable.

• medicchick By  medicchick
    03.30.13

As others have said, it can be a bit sticky but I love the color payoff and how it makes my lips feel. For only a dollar you can't beat it.

• DarkhHorseDesigns By  DarkhHorseDesigns
    07.01.12

Wonderful glossy shine....price is right, and alot of color choices. Starts off a little sticky but goes away and remains glossy. Really like this Elf Gloss!!

• itsallaboutthehair By  itsallaboutthehair
    07.01.12

love this! I have it in the shade goddess, it does give good color, has spf 15, and for a buck, you cant go wrong

• rubyjune By  rubyjune
    03.27.12

Love it

• AlwaysForever By  AlwaysForever
    03.19.12

A nice ,inexpensive gloss that isn't that sticky. What is not to love?

• mammanatty By  mammanatty
    10.27.11

I go through an enormous amount of lip gloss and really like this one by e.l.f. They have loads of colors to choose from and priced right so you can buy a few to have around!

• tcwilson By  tcwilson
    10.26.11

This is great and inexpensive plus smells good.

• Jenzecho By  Jenzecho
    10.26.11

My daughter actually bought this lipgloss and left it in my car. Scrabbling for something I tried it out. To my surprise it was excellent. It's a little sticky feeling but leaves your lips super shiny and soft. It looks great on both my daughter and me, that's a first! I would recommend this is all my friends!

• jmwin16435 By  jmwin16435
    10.12.11

I absolutly love this. It makes your lips shine and they are protected from the weather at the same time. Looks great on,no bad taste if you lick your lips. Only draw make is that is a little sticky feeling, but the look is so wonderful it makes up for that.