elf Super Glossy Lip Shine | SheSpeaks

• nmcreel By  nmcreel
    01.05.16

This is a great casual everyday gloss with a bunch of different colors! I found a nice neutral pinkish in this gloss and love wearing it for work

• hope500 By  hope500
    06.26.15

I really like this, very good for the price.I first bought one to check whether it is good, now I got two more of his

• carlymj By  carlymj
    06.26.15

These are great glosses for the price, I thought they would be sheer, but they preform great. I own about 4 of them and they are great alone or as lipstick toppers. They are pretty thick and if you don't like super sticky gloss you won't like them. The color lasts quite a while and I don't have to constantly reapply, they are very affordable and great very any age.

• daisymay2010 By  daisymay2010
    09.24.14

I really like these glosses, they are kinda sticky but not too bad. They were. Rey cheap, around $1. can't beat that price!

• Iveyg5 By  Iveyg5
    06.10.13

I really do like these lip glosses. They are affordable, and smell really nice. The only complaint I have is that they are a bit sticky. I still buy these because they are affordable.

• medicchick By  medicchick
    03.30.13

As others have said, it can be a bit sticky but I love the color payoff and how it makes my lips feel. For only a dollar you can't beat it.

• DarkhHorseDesigns By  DarkhHorseDesigns
    07.01.12

Wonderful glossy shine....price is right, and alot of color choices. Starts off a little sticky but goes away and remains glossy. Really like this Elf Gloss!!

• itsallaboutthehair By  itsallaboutthehair
    07.01.12

love this! I have it in the shade goddess, it does give good color, has spf 15, and for a buck, you cant go wrong

• rubyjune By  rubyjune
    03.27.12

Love it

• AlwaysForever By  AlwaysForever
    03.19.12

A nice ,inexpensive gloss that isn't that sticky. What is not to love?