elf Studio Complexion Brush | SheSpeaks

• drspaceman drspaceman
    08.29.12

Adore this brush! I use this brush to apply my powder. I love the size of the bristles and it's extremely soft. I can't believe I paid almost nothing for this brush considering how great it is.

• AWepas By  AWepas
    02.20.17

Love all elf brushes. Don't feel cheap and wash well. I use this for bronzer, a soft contour, and powder.

• Nabiyazaki By  Nabiyazaki
    03.27.16

I use is as my blush brush and I love it. It's only $6

• ashleysantana By  ashleysantana
    01.08.15

I love this brush, I use it to apply my bronzer! It was very inexpensive but works just as good as any of the expensive brushes out there.

• tracybpittman By  tracybpittman
    01.08.15

Love this brush. I have been using every day for a couple of months. I use it to apply setting powder.

• Anaclaudia By  Anaclaudia
    12.31.14

Great product I recommend I use this as a powder or a blush brush it's very cheep and he works amazing

• Erickaaa By  Erickaaa
    12.07.14

I love this brush I use it to contour my face and trust me when I say its a great brush!! (:

• MrsRawr By  MrsRawr
    12.03.14

I about cried when I had to toss my expensive name brand brushes out, thinking I could NEVER afford to replace them. I was told to try ELF (I already used most of their makeup) and decided for the low cost it was well worth a shot and I have to admit had I have found these first I never would have bought the expensive ones to begin with.

• Magickandie By  Magickandie
    12.01.14

I love this brush. It is soft and light on the face and I absolutely love the price. $2.00 at Wal-Mart? Yes Please!

• puttchen By  puttchen
    11.16.14

I really like this brush for powder. It's big and fluffy. Also washes up nice. ELF is a fantastic brand and carries many wonderful products. Their brushes are one of these products. I have sets and singles and they have all lasted me for years. Great prices and very good quality.

• RosyTheUnicorn By  RosyTheUnicorn
    09.06.14

As with all of the ELF studio brushes, you get some serious bang for your buck. It's hard to beat the quality for a whopping three dollars, but as a few others have mentioned, it's probably not going to last you as long as a more expensive brush. It's just as soft and fluffy, however, and absolutely worth a try.