e.l.f. Studio Complexion Brush Review | SheSpeaks

• AWepas By  AWepas
    02.20.17

Love all elf brushes. Don't feel cheap and wash well. I use this for bronzer, a soft contour, and powder.

• Nabiyazaki By  Nabiyazaki
    03.27.16

I use is as my blush brush and I love it. It's only $6

• ashleysantana By  ashleysantana
    01.08.15

I love this brush, I use it to apply my bronzer! It was very inexpensive but works just as good as any of the expensive brushes out there.

• tracybpittman By  tracybpittman
    01.08.15

Love this brush. I have been using every day for a couple of months. I use it to apply setting powder.

• Anaclaudia By  Anaclaudia
    12.31.14

Great product I recommend I use this as a powder or a blush brush it's very cheep and he works amazing

• Erickaaa By  Erickaaa
    12.07.14

I love this brush I use it to contour my face and trust me when I say its a great brush!! (:

• MrsRawr By  MrsRawr
    12.03.14

I about cried when I had to toss my expensive name brand brushes out, thinking I could NEVER afford to replace them. I was told to try ELF (I already used most of their makeup) and decided for the low cost it was well worth a shot and I have to admit had I have found these first I never would have bought the expensive ones to begin with.

• Magickandie By  Magickandie
    12.01.14

I love this brush. It is soft and light on the face and I absolutely love the price. $2.00 at Wal-Mart? Yes Please!

• puttchen By  puttchen
    11.16.14

I really like this brush for powder. It's big and fluffy. Also washes up nice. ELF is a fantastic brand and carries many wonderful products. Their brushes are one of these products. I have sets and singles and they have all lasted me for years. Great prices and very good quality.

• RosyTheUnicorn By  RosyTheUnicorn
    09.06.14

As with all of the ELF studio brushes, you get some serious bang for your buck. It's hard to beat the quality for a whopping three dollars, but as a few others have mentioned, it's probably not going to last you as long as a more expensive brush. It's just as soft and fluffy, however, and absolutely worth a try.

• CoffeeAndCosmetics By  CoffeeAndCosmetics
    09.04.14

As with most of ELF'S makeup brushes they are very affordable and of great quality. I use this brush for powders and it works great.

• savingprivatekelly By  savingprivatekelly
    09.02.14

This brush wasn't that great for me. The bristles fell out easily and it fell apart.

• Kdaj1310 By  Kdaj1310
    07.21.14

Very soft brush!! I use it for setting my foundation with a powder! Makes it very easy to apply!

• Itsnina By  Itsnina
    06.17.14

I use this bush for applying powder after foundation and it works great! You will not be able to find a brush with the same quality for the price of it. One of a great beauty steal!

• onenac By  onenac
    04.22.14

great for powder and use every day and take with you on the purse