elf Essential Lipstick | SheSpeaks

• Darlalynn83 By  Darlalynn83
    06.23.16

Great product at an excellent price!

What's best about any E.L.F product is that they are very affordable and anyone can use them. They are great quality and a low price. The lipstick goes on smooth and lasts a really long time without drying my lips out. Their products are all super pigmented and look absolutely beautiful. I love E.L.F and plan on updating my makeup collection to have more in the near future.

• dazlphoto By  dazlphoto
    05.19.15

I love E.L.F. products. So affordable and I really love the product. 95% of my cosmetics are this brand!

• binabean By  binabean
    05.19.15

I love this moisturizing lipstick. It can easily be mixed with other lip products to achieve whatever color you want. The price can't be beat either

• tracyesh By  tracyesh
    05.13.15

The e.l.f. Essential Lipstick is great. It goes on smoothly and leaves your lips soft. The colors in the lipsticks are very pigmented and long lasting. You can't beat the price. You can find these at Target (I'm not sure where else), but I usually order online. I highly recommend this product!

• Pearlypearl By  Pearlypearl
    05.05.15

The famous 1$ lipstick. This was actually my first product that i bought from ELF. And i have to say that I now have all the colors because they are soo pigmented and moisturizing , most lipsticks dry up to fast but these are perfect they last a good few hours and literally are sooooo pigmented did i mention they are pigmented ? lol

• jojointn By  jojointn
    03.20.14

The price is good but not a fan.

• Explorer52 By  Explorer52
    03.20.14

The product is good for its price. Application is smooth, not drying. Staying power is good. Perfect for those recently venturing into makeup and want to experiment with lipstick colors.

• rocknrollprincess22 By  rocknrollprincess22
    01.16.14

Great price great product

• MsBianca76 By  MsBianca76
    11.10.13

Elf lipstick is great for on the go beauty I love that I can find this lipstick at any discount or pharmacy store and I love the variety of colors. I currently am using one called prailine nad it gorguzz for the Fall you can seem e wearing it in my youtube video.

• Kristymc86 By  Kristymc86
    01.24.13

Great product for the price. Goes on great.