e.l.f. Cosmetics Shimmering Facial Whip Lilac Petal Review | SheSpeaks

• ccarattini By  ccarattini
    01.23.15

I love th8is product. I have very dry skin which can look dull. This product helps to add some life to my face. The best way to apply it is to put a small amount on the back of your hand then apply to face with fingertips. I think it works best under all other makeup.

• Outgoing1 By  Outgoing1
    01.21.15

I wouldn't be without this product. I put it on my cheeks after I'm done with my makeup and LOVE IT! My checks have a beautiful glow without looking fake.

• shylee1234 By  shylee1234
    07.09.14

Didn't care for at all. It's greasy, shimmer does not last and it clogs pores!

• haleybrooke By  haleybrooke
    06.22.13

Smells great! Gives great shine and gives a great color to your cheeks. I use it as blush. You can also use it as lip gloss. But it does fade after awhile.

• rememberingoctober By  rememberingoctober
    05.08.13

This product is perfect to add a little shimmer to your face! In love!

• Kas284 By  Kas284
    04.12.13

It's got a strong scent, and the shimmer less fine than the all over color stick. I do love to ad a drop or two to my tinted moisturizer, it gives a natural looking all over glow that way. For just a buck, I really can't complain.

• MissMichelleAmy By  MissMichelleAmy
    02.12.13

Tried using this stuff as a highlighter above my cheekbones. The product is too shimmery and hard to blend. It only emphasized my oily skin.

• Vonettam By  Vonettam
    01.29.13

Used this as an affordable alternative to Benefit's That Girl and the main difference between the two is texture. But, since I mix this in with my foundation on my hand before applying for an all over glow, it doesn't really matter much in the end.

• Babygrrrl923 By  Babygrrrl923
    10.25.12

I still have this product and use it occasionally ... it is alright... I have never used it all over my face though. When I do it is on my eyes where I apply the eyeshadow. From what I noticed, it gives a nice shimmery glow, but I think it would be too much for an entire face.

• xxcassie2coolxx By  xxcassie2coolxx
    07.17.12

I really didn't like these. When I try to use it a lot of water came out. I was so happy that it was only a doller.

• KellyMadrigal By  KellyMadrigal
    04.18.12

I used this product like a blush. It gave me color and a glow. I liked it a lot, but my little package ripped at the ends. And got all over the place so I had to throw it away

• Oparaa By  Oparaa
    03.15.12

its messy and you cant go over board with this product but i do like the glow it adds to my face.

• kathykelley By  kathykelley
    09.03.11

This product is okay. You only need a little of this and to much makes you look like a robot. it is pretty in later months such as october and november but summer and hotter months you dont need this. you need to try it out to know what it is like and if you dont like it it is only a doller so no need to worry cheap but good i love elf

• MadHatter By  MadHatter
    05.13.11

Not such a huge fan of this one. I should have bought only one to try it out, however I bought 2 different ones Persimmon and Pink Lemonade. Should have bought one in a lighter color instead of the ones that are almost similar? I don't know I didn't like how clear liquid came out the first time I used it. I think it was mainly to keep the "whip" more liquid in consistency, but the amount i squirted out, I think mine will dry out in no time...the way around it was to shake the tube before use. another thing is that you have to really rub it in and spread it unless its going to show shiny splotches on your skin. Maybe it's just me and I am not applying it correctly, I don't think I will be using this again after I am done.

• hannahrenee26 By  hannahrenee26