elf Cosmetics Essential All Over Color Stick | SheSpeaks

• kristi_alonzo kristi_alonzo
    01.28.14

I really like this as a cream highlight!! I wouldn't use it on my lips or anywhere else besides my cheek area and it really works well as a highlight with just a tad bit of color. You can use this over another blush because there isn't a lot of pigmentation with the stick. It basically gives your cheeks a dewy finish so it is better as a highlight.

• Aysia94 By  Aysia94
    09.24.15

You can't beat a highlighter for $1! These sticks give me so much life! I have mine in the color persimmon and it is literally my everyday staple. Glides on easily and you can blend with your finger or a flat blending brush. Did I mention the smell? It smells like heaven and it actually tastes pretty good too, lol. You can also apply to lips. I mostly use it as a highlighter for my nose, eyes, chin and for head. If you're on a budget then you definitely want to try this. We all know highlighters can go from $5-$30 real quick!

• yntran1 By  yntran1
    05.22.15

Goes on kind of cakey. If you have imperfect skin like mine (bumpy-is; i'm very lucky, i know) then your bumps will be made even more apparent since you're piling a layer of cream onto it. Yes I know the blend blend blend stuff, but this stuff is hard to blend, which is typical of cream because of the thick texture. It's very hard to achieve a natural look. If you're lucky and have great, silky smooth skin, this might look great on you. The color is alright - a muted, duller pink that would look great on lighter skin but dirty and cakey on darker olive skin. I do think that there are better products out there.

• cocoaandpearls By  cocoaandpearls
    03.24.15

this works as a great high lighter. I feel like the tube form is my favorite because I can use it in my foundation etc. But this is a great stick high lighter

• fernandezi665 By  fernandezi665
    03.20.14

I really enjoy elf products and for the price u cant beat it :)

• adrianagg13 By  adrianagg13
    03.04.14

I use it on my lips and ita gives off a beautiful shimmer and tint. I havent uses it elsewhere but I love it specifically for my lips

• Dhawks By  Dhawks
    02.20.14

I love this as a blush or bronzer. When I use it for my eyes, it creases BAD. Even if I use an eyelid primer, it is all gone within two hours. It's not my favorite on my lips, but I will use it in a pinch. For the price, I say its a good stick blush/bronzer.

• kristi_alonzo By  kristi_alonzo
    01.28.14

• rocknrollprincess22 By  rocknrollprincess22
    01.17.14

I dont like this at all I never use it but I still love elf!!

• roadtosuccessllc By  roadtosuccessllc
    11.21.13

Great for the price and I really use it for anything, lips cheeks highlight eyes. Really like it because it is so universal and pretty for a pink shimmer effect. For the price I will definitely repurchase and it just nice to have for travel, one little product in durable packaging that looks pretty.

• Orlena123 By  Orlena123
    04.29.13

Love, love, love this product!! Great for sensitive skin....