elf Cosmetics Blush Brush | SheSpeaks

• cjwalk06 By  cjwalk06
    03.28.16

I bought this because my blush brush was old and gross. I really like this brush. it distributes my blush well and the bristles don't fall out. It feels like a really quality brush for the price.

• Nabiyazaki By  Nabiyazaki
    03.27.16

Love his brush. It's so cheap and love it. Gives a flawless look

• JShields2432 By  JShields2432
    01.14.16

I really like this brush but not as a blush brush. I actually use this brush as a highlighter for my cheek bones, nose etc. You really cant beat the price and overall decent quality of elf.

• chloew22 By  chloew22
    01.10.16

What an amazing price and quality. This brush is perfect and gets the job done just right. I paid 3$ for this brush and so far, it has been great. I am able to clean it with all my other more expensive brushes and it holds up. The best thing is that is something were to happen and it broke or got worn out, I could just go buy another for just 3$. Love it. Always buy the black handle elf brushes, not white!

• puttchen By  puttchen
    11.16.14

Another great brush from the Studio line. This one can also be used for bronzing. ELF is a fantastic brand and carries many wonderful products. Their brushes are one of these products. I have sets and singles and they have all lasted me for years. Great prices and very good quality.

• arelyjrosario By  arelyjrosario
    11.04.14

I love their brushes.

• daisymay2010 By  daisymay2010
    09.27.14

I have a lot of the elf makeup brushes, including this one. It is really soft and easy to clean. mIne is from the elf studio line, I think it was around $3.

• LadyRose32 By  LadyRose32
    06.16.14

Really awesome so soft and great price!

• Daisybug By  Daisybug
    06.08.14

Love it. Use it daily. No shedding and perfect shape. Applies blush and bronzer exactly where I want it.

• Chardancer4life By  Chardancer4life
    03.08.13

Cheap and effective. I I like the shape and so far its been quite durable.