elf Cosmetics Beauty Book Eye Brights Edition | SheSpeaks

• FloridaGators16 FloridaGators16
    06.18.12

Not bad. The only complaint i have is the colors arent that bright! Im not one to cake on thier makeup. So i use and eyeshadow cream of a similar color underneath and then its bright enough!

• Ayyejax By  Ayyejax
    06.04.15

Who doesn't love elf cosmetics ! They're so cheap and very high quality. This brand is a must have. This pallet has very pigmented colors and very cost efficient ! Must have .

• maddy1999 By  maddy1999
    05.03.13

Very pigmented!!

• gabrielsmommy By  gabrielsmommy
    06.18.12

This palette only cost me $5.00 and the colors are highly pigmented. Why haven't I used this brand before?

• FloridaGators16 By  FloridaGators16

• couponquyen By  couponquyen
    02.03.12

I was all about designer cosmetics because I have been a make up addict for so long and really believe "you pay for what you get" with it. I even sell designer cosmetics in Ebay, had a store set up. I am really impress with elf shadows, they have lots of fun colors, staying power (though I used my foundation as a primer on my lids first to add staying power) and it's so affordable! It's all that I ever wanted in make up!

• dudsi17 By  dudsi17
    05.03.11

This is a fun palette, kind of powdery at times, but I would repurchase (if I could ever use it up!!!).

• starz617 By  starz617
    08.19.10

i like the "beauty book" but it is the same as the "beauty encyclopedia" which has the same eye shadows but has two cream shadows so i suggest i u get the one with two cream shadows.

• heartlabel By  heartlabel
    07.30.10

I purchases this item at Target for $5. The packaging is cute, and has a magnetic enclosure for keeping it closed. It comes as a little "beauty book" and opens to reveal a mirror, 12 eye shadows, 1 eyeliner and 1 double ended sponge applicator. One the side opposite the products, there are instructions on how to create a look using the products. The products themselves are protected by a thin sheet of plastic. The shadows are in this order, top to bottom and left to right. All of the shadows have a bit of shimmers. - White, Beige, Lilac, Taupe - Light Beige, Msssy Green, Teal, Brown - Light Silver, Purple, Maroon, and a Black. I love most of the shadows. They were highly quality (as far as texture and pigmentation goes. The shadows I don't like are the White and Light Silver shades. The white is mostly glitter/shimmer and does not give an even wash of color. It reminds me of styrofoam in its consistency - it's solid, but once you scratch the surface you get crazy pieces flying around. The light silver shade is not very pigmented. The eyeliner is just your average eyeliner pencil in black. The quality is so-so, it reminds me of the NYC eyeliners. Overall, I think this is a great buy for the drugstore. I'm impressed with the quality of (most of) the eye shadows, and will likely purchase the other two beauty books in the future. For the price of an eyeshadow quad or trio from Covergirl, Maybelline, or LOreal, your getting 12 shadows of the same quality. Definitely would recommend for those who like color, and want to build their collection.