elf Complexion Perfection Pressed Powder Review | SheSpeaks

• xxcassie2coolxx xxcassie2coolxx
    07.17.12

Its makes me look like a glass doll. Its does everything I need it to do. With just three bucks

• tlynn8 By  tlynn8
    12.06.17

for me, this did nothing for my skin. I saw this as a recommendation on youtube, and tried it. it just made my face chalky.

• KelseyLucille By  KelseyLucille
    01.01.17

Awesome!

Great product! It's perfect for color correcting and dulling the skin. It's a nice soft and subtle powder. You can wear it with other makeup or just by itself on no makeup days, it works great. My only complaint is that it is very easily to break the packaging. I would absolutely recommend this product to anyone looking to color correct. I will repurchase.

• ruffk1 By  ruffk1
    02.21.15

Love this product. Very good and very cheap!

• Tanya1997 By  Tanya1997
    05.07.13

I really like the elf brand products. I was very surprised how well they work considering how cheap the products are. I use this powder over my foundation to help set it.

• Orlena123 By  Orlena123
    04.29.13

I absolutely love E.L.F. Products....this one rocks!!

• xxcassie2coolxx By  xxcassie2coolxx
    07.17.12

• itsallaboutthehair By  itsallaboutthehair
    07.04.12

where do I begin? umm, it does cover redness, doesnt look cakey(with a light touch), only 3.00 how can you go wrong?

• Jess11 By  Jess11
    10.26.11

This is such a great product. I use it everyday and its perfect for putting in your purse for touch ups during the day. It makes my face feel really soft and smooth. It also absorbs oil so you stay matte. AND its only $3.00, what a steal. I am in LOVE with this product and many other ELF products as well.

• MadHatter By  MadHatter
    09.28.11

its cheap, and it works pretty well though it makes my face have a lighter tint when i thought it should even it out, i am not complaining much about this. i really like elf products. :)

• Daney707 By  Daney707
    09.21.11

This product was purchased by me (by accident) the other day at Target. This powder is amazing=D The one flaw is that it makes me look a little white, but it makes my skin look matte and realley evens out my skin tone. I really like elf and I think especially for only $3.00 this is definetly worth trying.