ecoTOOLS Bamboo Angled Eyeliner Brush | SheSpeaks

• aduvall01 By  aduvall01
    08.25.17

I was very pleasantly surprised at how well the brush fit into my hands. Its the perfect angle and shape and cleans up very easy.

• AWepas By  AWepas
    02.20.17

Good for eyeliner and to fill in brows. The bristles are hard so you can get a sharp line.

• AshMFree By  AshMFree
    06.24.16

Great

Great product. Very soft bristles and I love that it's economy friendly. Definitely would suggest this product.

• OneNoGirl By  OneNoGirl
    11.18.15

Bought this as part of a duel-ended brush set - this is rather stiff so I'd be gentle around the more delicate parts of the eye, but the cut of the bristles are exact and stand up well, so I use this for brow management. So far no shedding experienced, which is a plus. While these are generally affordable brushes (and more so when on sale, such as B1G1 50% off at Ulta or Target Online plus Cartwheel), any money I plunk down, I want a reliable product.

• Aysia94 By  Aysia94
    09.24.15

I don't use this for eyeliner I mostly is it to fill in my eyebrows and blend. I've been using this brush for a good 4 to 5 years. Yes I know but that should tell you the quality of the product! It blends perfectly and helps with precision.

• Aubiesmom By  Aubiesmom
    02.11.15

Great brush, the bristles are sturdy yet soft and it's affordable. You can't go wrong with this brush.

• JasmineArwood By  JasmineArwood
    01.10.15

I really like this brush. It has a fine tip, and applies my eye shadow great when I need an angled brush. The bristles are soft and stiff enough so the shadow doesn't go all over. The only bad thing is that some bristles are angled funny and poking out, but you will get that! Overall a great cheap brush!

• laice52487 By  laice52487
    09.13.14

love this brush, it is affordable and durable! this is a must buy as the other eco tools brushes are as well. money well spent here!

• mommablaze By  mommablaze
    05.17.14

this brush is a must have if you want flawless results

• temitchell45 By  temitchell45
    05.07.14

This brush works great wet or dry. Use it everyday. I've tried other brushes and eco tools are definitely my favorites.