e l f Total Face Palette | SheSpeaks

• kabukik By  kabukik
    05.02.16

Very impressed

I haven?t been very interested in the Beautiful Bare line of e.l.f., but in one of the online special I decided to give a couple of elements a try and the Total Face Palette was one of them. When I got it and saw the bronzer and highlight, I did not love it; especially the bronzer, I thought that it would be to light to give me any color payoff (I am a NC20), but the first day I used the palette, I loved it & it has become my daily bronzer/blush/highlight. The bronzer gives me a nice warmth to my face without looking to bronzed/tanned; the blushes are very pigmented so if you are not careful instead of peachy or rosy cheeks you can end up with clown cheeks; and finally the highlight is a champagne color, thought it would be chunky and glittery, but it is very smooth and gave me a nice glow to my cheeks. Not of the products are patchy and they last on my skin all day (I have normal to dry skin). The only downside for other might be that this is not a palette for everyone, maybe some people with medium skin could get nice color payoff, but for darker skin only the blushes and maybe the highlight. Hope elf does a more versions of this palette for the different skin tones. Also It was great for traveling, compact, big mirror and essential face makeup :)