e l f Studio Volume Plumping Mascara | SheSpeaks

• megtheotter By  megtheotter
    03.23.17

Hit and Miss

E.l.f has a lot of hut or miss products. This particular mascara is both a hit and a miss. I really enjoy it because it is one of the cheapest mascaras you can purchase. It does work and adds volume/length to your lashes. The cons is how big and wobbly the brush is. It also has a pretty terrible smell. I'm not sure why it stinks but if you're sensitive to smells you may want to avoid this mascara.

• haydeeliz8762 By  haydeeliz8762
    09.28.16

i love thi sproduct for the price is really good i do recommend

• Mich81 By  Mich81
    09.28.16

Not bad....it gets the job done for a reasonable price.

• Maricortez By  Maricortez
    09.22.16

Love this mascara, definately my go to mascara. The wand is awesome, and honestly for people that are on a budget like me, you cant beat that price.

• blw1102 By  blw1102
    09.16.16

Good Stuff!

For the price this is my cheap go to mascara. I have really short lashes and this actually gave me some lashes!! I will definitely be buying again, love this stuff!

• blw1102 By  blw1102
    09.16.16

Good Stuff!

• ModernDayMonroe By  ModernDayMonroe
    03.05.16

Honestly, for $3 I wasn't expecting this to be a great mascara but I needed something to use until I could afford the pricier one I usually get. Needless to say I was pleasantly surprised! Best $3 ever spent! It lasts for hours on end and goes on so smoothly. I actually had someone ask if I had false lashes. (I have naturally long lashes anyway though) I'd definitely recommend this to a friend and have! It's great!

• Lexxii By  Lexxii
    02.27.16

This is a great mascara! I couldn't believe it when I saw how much it is 3 BUCKS!! Wow you can't beat that with a wand! Goes on nice n smooth, a lil clumpy, but that's easily fixed. But for $3, you definitely get your money worth and then some. I'd definitely buy again!

• LovelyLu By  LovelyLu
    10.16.15

For only $3.00, this mascara has proven to be better fit than any other I've tried. Living at high altitude in Denver, CO, mascara dries out so much faster, but my e.l.f. mascara lasts a few months. I'm also picky about my mascara brush/wand; this one is great for longer lashes and smoothly coats from root to tip.