e l f Studio Mineral Infused Mascara | SheSpeaks

• Makkasana By  Makkasana
    07.08.18

Good Product for the Price

I have a very mixed opinion on this mascara. Let's start with the pros. 1. You can't go wrong with the price. 2. It looks nice once applied. 3. It stays on ALL day. Cons: 1. While it stays on all day, it does flake. 2. It's nearly impossible to get it completely off your eyelashes once you put it on. 4. It makes your eyelashes feel sticky/gummy. 5. The wand is rather large and (for me at least) it is nearly impossible to get a clean application. 6. While it does lengthen my lashes, it doesn't do anything for volume. 7. It takes a long time to dry down, and when it does dry down there is no going in for a second coat. The lashes somehow harden?

• denovot By  denovot
    01.31.18

Not very good

I picked up a bunch of these from their website thinking, how bad could it be? This mascara does not coat your lashes well, is flaky, feels rough during application and drys out almost immediately. I had to toss all of them. Maybe I got a batch of old ones, because each one had the same problem.

• GibbsMommy By  GibbsMommy
    07.06.16

It's okay.

This is one of my favorite mascaras and for $1 you cant beat it! My only complaint is the instant you sweat its all down your face. Other than that its a lovely black mascara!

• kabukik By  kabukik
    08.03.15

So I bought this mascara out of curiosity and it was on sale. I can say I was nicely surprise, in a good way. When it isn't the best mascara on the market, it isn't the worst at all, specially with the price. This mascara is a formula that is a little more on the wet size, but nothing that won't drive quite quickly. This product is more of a lengthening mascara, but in a natural way. Don't expect telescopic lashes, no this mascara helps you define your lashes and give them a bit of length for a more "no makeup/natural" look. What really has make me like it a lot is the fact that it did not flake, smudge or fade at all, even when I've been having huge allergies and my eyes water like my boyfriend left me, and my mascara stays in place. Hot and humid weather and it stays in place. For me this is the most redeeming part of this product, specially when my experience with e.l.f. mascaras (essential line) has not been great. The brush in this product is the plastic type, a tad to big for my taste, but pretty good to work with. I might buy this product again, for a natural look or backup mascara.