e l f Studio HD Lifting Concealer | SheSpeaks

• marielanr By  marielanr
    05.12.17

I really like this concealer, it is really creamy and easy to blend. It also has very good coverage. It is extremely inexpensive, just like all of the other e.l.f. products. I also like that it has a wand so that it is easy to apply. Overall, I was really impressed with this product, I definitely recommend it.

• Amberangel By  Amberangel
    05.03.17

just....no!

I bought every single one they put out. I think this product is good for teens or for people who are experimenting with make up for the first time. The price is extremely low so if it goes south for you and you do not feel like doing the return thing, this is perfect, otherwise I give it 2 stars.I must add that E.L.F. has some extremely great products in their line as far as the baked products and the lip line.

• KayyElleSee12 By  KayyElleSee12
    03.20.17

This concealer works very well and is a good price for its quality.

• AWepas By  AWepas
    02.20.17

Wonderful!

Not totally full coverage but a great product. Blends easily and works well with other products.

• Peaches34 By  Peaches34
    11.09.16

Love

I really like this concealer because it works very well and doesn't cost much

• Jmalinowsky By  Jmalinowsky
    01.27.16

One of my favorite concealers I have used yet! Great coverage and easy to blend. The green Concealer worked fairly well for the redness from the acne I have.

• Ivani5 By  Ivani5
    12.09.15

I like them a lot they are really good and give you the results you are looking for

• jay_habinck By  jay_habinck
    12.06.15

Beautiful! Elf products were my first type of product when I began buying any type of makeup because I heard of their good quality with a low price. I bought the green concealer for myself to counter seal the redness in my face. The product itself is very opaque but it does not leave the smoothest finish. That's why I concealed before I did any of my foundation. You get full coverage without having to pack on the foundation, liquid or powder. I would have given it a five star, but the fact that you couldn't use it to conceal big areas really bummed me out, especially under my eyes. Good use for pimple coverage, or little patches of red.

• Sweetp88 By  Sweetp88
    09.30.15

Love all the elf products! A comparison to Mac products and not at the expensive price tag. All affordable products and I cant get enough of the elf products.

• kabukik By  kabukik
    08.03.15

In my quest to try most, if not all e.l.f products, I bought the concealer. I actually bought 2, due to the fact that I was buying online, I wasn't sure my color (I am light skin) when looking at the computer screen. So I bought fair and light, thinking that I might use as a highlighter the fair one and the light as the concealer. They are of a liquid consistency but not one that would drip, it does stay in place. I was pleased with the medium coverage I get with them and they don't budge even when I don't set them with powder, and I might even have given them a 5 star review but they do have a but, the color. Like I said I bought fair and light, and amazingly the one that fit my skin color perfect was fair, and I am not a fair person, as I said I am light skinned, and I can even go to light-medium. So I tried the light one and it is a bit dark for me, I have been able to make it work due to the fact that, this one I always set with a powder that lightens the color. With the light one there is also a situation that might work great for you or against you, that is that the light one has a peach/orange tinge to it, in my case it wok great because it becomes a bit of corrector also, but I can't wear it alone. So I do recommend the concealer but careful with the color selection.