e l f Makeup Mist Set | SheSpeaks

• Oki2cali By  Oki2cali
    07.16.19

This was the first setting spray I?ve ever used . The price is reasonable and amount you get . Once I started getting more into makeup I started liking others but elf overall is a good brand for a cheap price

• ecd103 By  ecd103
    05.30.19

Saving Spray

You know that feeling when you just put on a full face of makeup and want to itch so badly? Spray yourself with this. It's incredibly refreshing and stops me from leaving claw marks in my make up time and time again.

• brinaelynn By  brinaelynn
    05.29.19

Disappointed in sprayer

The spray shot out in like a solid stream, I want something that mists.

• TaylorMozer By  TaylorMozer
    05.23.18

Pick this over high brands

Smell is not the best, not bad. But not like I?m trying to wear it as a perfume. Does keep your make up on longer! Best setting spray for such low price!

• jaylexis2015 By  jaylexis2015
    12.03.17

I thought this makeup setting spray did good for my face. I wish it were a little more matte though.

• KnotNerdy By  KnotNerdy
    11.28.17

Good for its price

works ok for the price that it is. The good thing is that it is very affordable especially with deals. Not my first option for setting my makeup but it does make your makeup last longer than it usually does. However I still find that my makeup will fade after 4 hours.

• Norbeem By  Norbeem
    07.31.17

Nice

I like this mist because it gives me a glory look! It takes down the powdery look on my face and refreshes the makeup! I like to set my makeup with this mist. And the spray is really nice.

• Marylara77 By  Marylara77
    07.21.17

Don't really like this item! Doesn't set right on my face.

• Marylara77 By  Marylara77
    07.21.17

Don't really like this item! Doesn't set right on my face.

• Itskristenmack By  Itskristenmack
    06.27.17

Currently Using This Spray

I have been using this setting spray for a few weeks now. I really like it. It really sets my makeup. I have used higher end that are AMAZING. This one is really good and really cheap! It is inexpensive and gets the job done.