e l f Essential Lip Balm Tint | SheSpeaks

• haydeeliz8762 By  haydeeliz8762
    09.28.16

you get what you pay for

i bought this product and did not like it it was over drying my lips the feeling on the product is weird is not a good product i do not reccomend

• Mich81 By  Mich81
    09.28.16

Cute color.....over drying on the lips. Product is very sticky and feels weird.

• Atabanana29 By  Atabanana29
    08.02.16

It's okay

This lip ring isn't too bad considering the price. It is a bit sticky and the color is very light.

• randimw237 By  randimw237
    05.26.16

I do not like this product. The color is minimal, even if applied thick. It is extremely sticky in texture. The packaging isn't optimal; I'm not the biggest fan of applying makeup with dirty hands. That being said, it doesn't dry my lips out, as most products do, so it has that going for it.

• kabukik By  kabukik
    05.03.16

This product isn?t bad, I just don?t love it. It is moisturizing and has a hint of color (mine is on Grapefuit) but I just don?t love the ways it is packaged. The little plan is cute and all, but I find it impractical and dirty; what I mean is that, or I have to carry a lip brush with me, something I wouldn?t because if I am wearing this, it is a super light/no makeup day, or I would have to use my finger and it might be dirty. This is why I would rather have my lip balms in stick form. Like I said, I like the product, not the packaging, and I am on the fence of buying more, but if that doesn?t bother you, you might love them.