e l f Essential Hypershine Gloss | SheSpeaks

• haydeeliz8762 By  haydeeliz8762
    09.28.16

I DONT LIKE IT AT ALL

THIS IS ONE OF THE PRODUCT FROM ELF I DONT LIKE THE PRODUCT IS REALLY THICK I DONT LIKE HOW MUCH OF THE PRODUCT IT LEAVES ON YOUR LIPS

• Mich81 By  Mich81
    09.28.16

These maybe stay on for about a half hour. The packaging also breaks easy when trying to get the product out.

• Atabanana29 By  Atabanana29
    08.09.16

Super sticky

This has a very sticky feel once it's on. I would not buy again!

• mindyg By  mindyg
    08.09.16

little girl make up

This comes off very very easily, and needs to be reapplied often. I found it worked best layered over a waterproof lipstick. It has a very sticky consistency though. In the end I have it to my little girls to use as play make up.

• crb310 By  crb310
    04.20.16

These colors are so sheer so if you're looking for something more pigmented these aren't for you. It also feels very sticky on the lips and, in my experience, a few had a smell to them. I would not recommend to an avid makeup lover but these might work for girls just getting into the makeup world.

• Wendyv_90 By  Wendyv_90
    01.04.16

Doesn't stay long. Maybe that's why obviously is not to expensive. Colors are wonderful but the product is low quality

• jay_habinck By  jay_habinck
    12.06.15

I know lip glosses aren't necessarily supposed to be pigmented, but I thought that since they had different colors maybe they would. They definitely weren't, and just gave my lips the normal shine that any other lip gloss would. Of course it's perfect for $2. Very shiny, and I love that they aren't sticky so it doesn't feel like I just put a coat of glazed doughnut frosting creme on my lips.

• Aysia94 By  Aysia94
    09.24.15

I love lip glosses and I try to give them the benefit of the doubt but I can't with this one. First let me start off by saying if the gloss isn't sticky it's not good gloss. Sticky gloss holds for a decent amount of time. With this being a cheap lip gloss sometimes cheap is not good. I can take of swig of juice and this elf lip gloss literally disappears. It doesn't hold at all. It's very thin and watery. Don't waste money ladies unless you like thin lip gloss

• Nrae28 By  Nrae28
    09.07.15

Meh, I know you can't complain over such cheap items from companies like ELF, but this wasn't my favorite. It was super sticky and didn't last long on the lips anyways. For the price though, you can't really say much.

• kvila1989 By  kvila1989
    08.19.15

Loved the colors but they where too sticky would not purchase again.