e l f Cosmetics Wet Gloss Lash Brow Clear Mascara | SheSpeaks

• katiecourtney By  katiecourtney
    09.21.15

I don't know why i bought this, because i usually do nothing with my eyebrows and just do mascara on my lashes, but i saw it and grabbed it cuz it was cheap. I realize now that i definitely needed it in my life :) I love how it keeps brown looking groomed and in place and gives a nice wet glossy finish.

• shoegal30 By  shoegal30
    09.03.15

very good makeup brand, love the way it makes my skin feel after i apply it and love the shades of eye shadow and lipsticks

• thegiftofgab By  thegiftofgab
    08.14.15

I actually regret buying this product. Elf Cosmetics makes wonderful products, yet sometimes they have their certain misses, and this is one of them. Neither the brow or mascara gel holds anything up. It feels like you're applying lip gloss to your brows and lashes. It's so useless.

• leidymorales By  leidymorales
    08.12.15

Perfect for when your brows are bushy and out of control. It makes it so that they stay in place without stiffening them up too much.

• dearsydneyy By  dearsydneyy
    08.03.15

I love this product! I primarily use this on my eyebrows after I darken them and I find it holds my eyebrows in place for most of the day. I only use the eyelash portion of this product (although I'm pretty sure its the exact same) on days when I find myself either staying at home or not wearing mascara and I feel as though it makes them appear longer!

• Pearlypearl By  Pearlypearl
    05.05.15

I only gave this a three because i have only used half a side. Lol But honestly that 50% of this product works amazingly , can't wait to come back with an updated review!

• Shannon17 By  Shannon17
    06.08.14

It's inexpensive works great and doesn't leave residue in my eyebrows.

• Jamieterran By  Jamieterran
    05.25.14

Love this product! It is a must have!

• mspiewacki By  mspiewacki
    06.12.13

I have had an overall great experience with ELF cosmetics. You can't beat the price, and the quality that comes with the price.

• Rileylll By  Rileylll
    05.25.13

I love how it keeps those little hairs in plae but sometimes it leaves white things in my eyebrows.