e l f Cosmetics Waterproof Lengthening Volumizing Mascara | SheSpeaks

• haleybrooke By  haleybrooke
    06.22.13

It does not make your eyelashes long at all, just thick.

• rememberingoctober By  rememberingoctober
    04.25.13

This is my first mascara ever, and it's a great way to start off with makeup. It's not very noticeable, which makes it perfect for a preteen wishing to start with makeup. It lasts a super long time, too! Also,I've found that when put on top of other mascaras it really helps to remove clumps and give a little extra length.

• Chardancer4life By  Chardancer4life
    03.08.13

If you want a cheap mascara this is OK. It doesn't clumps at all but it's not as dark as I would like.

• Oparaa By  Oparaa
    03.15.12

makes my lashes look amazing and this is coming for a person who doesn't have lashes to begin with it really elongates. but it sucks to take off.

• dudsi17 By  dudsi17
    05.03.11

This mascara sucks. it does nothing for my lashes. Don't waste your money...unless you wants really plain natural-looking lashes.

• MissPaigey19 By  MissPaigey19
    04.27.11

A couple reasons why I love this product: 1. It is $3!!! 2. It does not clump on my eyelashes or in the bottle like my previous Covergirl mascara 3. It really is waterproof and works wonderfully I love this product and I will buy it again and again!!

• Gott2beme By  Gott2beme
    03.22.10

I had wrote a review of ELF's other waterproof mascara and had totally loved it....BUT....when I tried this waterproof mascara I was sold immediately!! As I had wrote before I am a school photographer and have 5 days in a row where I am full of energy and smiling at kids/adults for hours on end....I hated wearing mascara because I always ended up with racoon eyes. But no more!! This mascara will NOT come off!! And you will definately need a make-up remover to even take it off at night! I love it! This is definately my one and only mascara. Will be ordering a couple more!!