e l f Cosmetics Translucent Matifying Powder | SheSpeaks

• kayrod80 kayrod80
    06.28.14

I have used this product for a long time and I love it it controls my oily skin and its translucent i have medium to dark skin tone

• lagoss By  lagoss
    05.06.15

This is an awesome product and I highly recommend giving it a chance. It gives great coverage without the cakey look!

• Pearlypearl By  Pearlypearl
    05.05.15

Reading all these comments actually helped me actually use this. I had recieved it a couple of weeks ago as a free gift and now im actually looking forward to using this thanks guys!

• kayrod80 By  kayrod80
    06.28.14

• rocknrollprincess22 By  rocknrollprincess22
    01.17.14

Elf can do no wrong in my book fabulous

• chikadee By  chikadee
    11.27.13

This stuff is very good for a cheap product! Makes me a bit cakey looking...so I have to use very sparingly.

• marilynb123 By  marilynb123
    11.27.13

I like it because it is not too cakey and just leaves your skin super matte. Its cheap and works I am sold will be buying more.

• Orlena123 By  Orlena123
    04.29.13

I absolutely love E.L.F. Products....this keeps the shine down...stays matte.

• kavarsee By  kavarsee
    04.17.13

Great product especially for the price. Helps keep my shine down and I don't have to re-apply that often.

• Kas284 By  Kas284
    04.12.13

I bought this when I traveling and realized I forgot my powder. I did in a pinch, but I wasn't terribly impressed. I was kind of chalky, and didn't do much at all to absorb oil.

• BronzedSouthernBeauty By  BronzedSouthernBeauty
    03.28.12

I do really like this product. I do not like using it with the sponge that comes with it but I do like to use it with a powder brush and just do a light dusting over the oily areas on my face and it works wonders! I only feel cakey if i put it on my nose (with the sponge or the brush) but everywhere else it really does help.