e l f Cosmetics Studio Line | SheSpeaks

• Pistachio Pistachio
    04.25.13

I realize that some people don't really like e.l.f. cosmetics because everything is "so cheap" and "made in China" and whatnot, but honestly, you guys. Cosmetics are not the cheapest things on planet Earth. And some people just don't have the money to buy Clinique everything or Shiseido eyelash curlers or maybe even not CoverGirl products. If you're looking for the most reliable, go-to products from elf, my recommendations are: two-in-one blush/bronzer (does not come with a brush) - the blush is SO similar to Nars Orgasm blush; it's a PERFECT color. OH MY GOD IT'S SO PERFECT. I love it. eyelid primer - the consistency is so similar to the Urban Decay eyelid primer, it's kind of scary. Go get some e.l.f. eyelid primer. It's seriously only a dollar. Don't (DO NOT) get the brushes. They suck. I've heard that the matte lip color is okay, but I've never tried any of it before. I also have their eyeliner (liquid, waterproof). It's not fabulous, but it does the job. Not super impressed with the eyeshadows/lipglosses/mascaras, so don't waste your time. However, overall, e.l.f. is fabulous. It is THE BOMB.

• Jayme81 Jayme81
    04.19.13

I loved the prices of elf and I loved the color palettes. I bought blush and eyeshadow. I was using in moderation for a morning activity and it was beginning to feel itchy. I wasn't sure what it was so I kept rubbing my eyes until I took off the makeup. Later at night while having dinner I was asked how come I took it off and I told them I thought I had some allergies. My cousin who also bought the product said maybe it was the makeup because she had issues with it and took it off and used her regular makeup. I tried it again for two more days and same results. My cousin and I both have very sensitive skin and more so around the eyes. I at least was happy I didn't spent loads of money. Its an okay product but the price is right.

• KelseyLucille By  KelseyLucille
    01.01.17

Really great

A terrific, affordable brand. Some items are a miss, but I love trying out their products because I don't have to break my wallet to do it. When you find a good product, it's great just do your research before buying. I love this brand and will continue to be a costumer and recommend it to everyone.

• bigdogs By  bigdogs
    06.03.16

Foundation works great

Bought the foundation at Old Navy on sale and loved it. Had always used Merle Norman and think for the price it is just as good of coverage and no problems with my skin. I have very sensitive skin due to rare skin cancer on face and had no reaction. Love the price my Daughter loves it too.

• Perez1231 By  Perez1231
    02.01.16

Honestly make up is makeup it all looks the same and all does the same thing its just a matter of knowing how to use it really

• sljudkins92 By  sljudkins92
    07.28.15

I am a big fan of e l f cosmetics! I don't wear a lot of make-up nor do I wear it that often, so why spend an arm and a leg?! E l f Cosmetics rank with the more expensive brands, but for an affordable price. I love everything I have ever bought from them including brushes, eye shadow, mineral face powder, etc... You can't go wrong with e l f! And who doesn't like to have some extra money left over after you go on a make-up trip for something else?

• acarrill93 By  acarrill93
    07.07.15

Love this brand of makeup and cosmetic tools. It's inexpensive, available everywhere and works great.

• Crazedcherryx By  Crazedcherryx
    06.28.15

One of my friends told me about E.LF. a long time ago. But I didn't try it. Just this year I tried it for the first time. It is great for people on a budget. They also have a beauty bundle that is about $25.00 a month. It sends $40 -$50 worth of full sized products to your door every 2 months. It is a great way to stock up on some much needed makeup.

• Melanie_Christensen By  Melanie_Christensen
    05.14.15

I love how ELF is so affordable and has a large variety of colors and products to choose from.

• Pearlypearl By  Pearlypearl
    05.05.15

I seriously love Elf , who doesn't . I even just finished buying their new line. I love how adorable they are !

• arwenvevenstar By  arwenvevenstar
    01.24.15

I love this cosmetics line! They are affordable and work well. Some of my favorite makeup pieces are from this collection.

• Paradiscal By  Paradiscal
    01.20.15

Elf sometimes offers good products, but all the products that I have bought in the past have just not impressed me. I am still willing to try more just because of the price, but so far I am not too motivated to try more.