e l f Cosmetics Regular Waterproof Mascara Duo | SheSpeaks

• BDieckmann BDieckmann
    08.26.11

I ABSOLUTELY love this mascara! It works like nothing else in this world. Usually i have problems throughout the day when clumps fall into my eyes. Ughmmmm, NOT with this product! It doesnt clump, it lengthens my eye lashes and it is amazing!!!!

• kabukik kabukik
    05.21.11

I hated this product. The waterproof side was clumpy and the regular was dry. I basically try to use it a couple of times & gave up & trow it out.....

• Kaurkarin786 By  Kaurkarin786
    12.05.13

I really don't like the mascara! It was too hard to take off the eyelashes!

• Edicks0113 By  Edicks0113
    12.03.13

I really like e.l.f mascara duo it has all the benefits you want in mascara, doesn't clump, lengthens eyelashes at a great price. I will defiantly purchase this mascara again.

• Kas284 By  Kas284
    04.12.13

It'a been a while since I've used this particular e.l.f. mascara. I wasn't terribly impressed. Though for the price, I would say it's not bad idea to throw in your purse as an emergency touch up kinda thing. ;)

• Ricca81 By  Ricca81
    05.24.12

Love this product. Great brand and affordable price.

• BDieckmann By  BDieckmann
    08.26.11

• etttyb By  etttyb
    08.14.11

This product wasn't that good....comes pretty dry to begin with, and if not it dries fast.

• kabukik By  kabukik
    05.21.11

• dudsi17 By  dudsi17
    05.03.11

If you get a good and fresh one, this mascara is good. It will make you look polished at most. Definitely good to have in your to-go makeup bag in your purse. If you don't get a fresh one, it's basically dried up and will suck. Even if you get a fresh one, the unfortunate part is that this mascara dries up rather quickly =(. I like the packaging though. It's small and portable. Like the concept of regular and waterproof 2-in-1. =)

• mcarter251 By  mcarter251
    03.12.11

A must have in my makeup bag! I love this and for the price it's even more awesome!

• slh2828 By  slh2828
    03.08.11

This mascara is like any other mascara: it makes my eyelashes darker. The regular side is fine, but the waterproof side comes out in one huge clump on the brush.