e.l.f. Cosmetics Regular & Waterproof Mascara Duo Review | SheSpeaks

• Pinkprincess717 By  Pinkprincess717
    01.27.20

Marvelous Mascara

I absolutely love how much volume I get from using this mascara! Just a few swipes on my lashes and they look bigger, longer, and thicker! No more need to use fake lashes because I can achieve the same results using this! Doesn't become dry or flaky! Stays on! Stays put!

• Kaurkarin786 By  Kaurkarin786
    12.05.13

I really don't like the mascara! It was too hard to take off the eyelashes!

• Edicks0113 By  Edicks0113
    12.03.13

I really like e.l.f mascara duo it has all the benefits you want in mascara, doesn't clump, lengthens eyelashes at a great price. I will defiantly purchase this mascara again.

• Kas284 By  Kas284
    04.12.13

It'a been a while since I've used this particular e.l.f. mascara. I wasn't terribly impressed. Though for the price, I would say it's not bad idea to throw in your purse as an emergency touch up kinda thing. ;)

• Ricca81 By  Ricca81
    05.24.12

Love this product. Great brand and affordable price.

• BDieckmann By  BDieckmann
    08.26.11

I ABSOLUTELY love this mascara! It works like nothing else in this world. Usually i have problems throughout the day when clumps fall into my eyes. Ughmmmm, NOT with this product! It doesnt clump, it lengthens my eye lashes and it is amazing!!!!

• etttyb By  etttyb
    08.14.11

This product wasn't that good....comes pretty dry to begin with, and if not it dries fast.

• kabukik By  kabukik
    05.21.11

I hated this product. The waterproof side was clumpy and the regular was dry. I basically try to use it a couple of times & gave up & trow it out.....

• dudsi17 By  dudsi17
    05.03.11

If you get a good and fresh one, this mascara is good. It will make you look polished at most. Definitely good to have in your to-go makeup bag in your purse. If you don't get a fresh one, it's basically dried up and will suck. Even if you get a fresh one, the unfortunate part is that this mascara dries up rather quickly =(. I like the packaging though. It's small and portable. Like the concept of regular and waterproof 2-in-1. =)

• mcarter251 By  mcarter251
    03.12.11

A must have in my makeup bag! I love this and for the price it's even more awesome!

• slh2828 By  slh2828
    03.08.11

This mascara is like any other mascara: it makes my eyelashes darker. The regular side is fine, but the waterproof side comes out in one huge clump on the brush.

• noelew530 By  noelew530
    12.14.10

To be very honest I purchased this product from the site for $1 and I wasn't very impressed. Didn't give me much length or volume. I have tried SEVERAL mascaras and this one isn't so high on my list. Sometimes paying a little more for quality is better. However, I only spent a dollar so I wasn't bummed. I LOVE elf cosmetics but this isn't the best.

• cgd8602 By  cgd8602
    12.13.10

This is a fabulous mascara! e.l.f. essentials mascara duo is very economical for the lengthening ability it gives. Pro's: The water proof side stays put and washes off easily. Also on the regular side, I never experienced a single time where it flaked on me. Con's: The mascara wand picks up too much product and is somewhat clumpy. But this is easily fixed if you run a clean mascara spoolie brush on your lashes to separate them. Bottom line: this mascara is worth trying! It is definitely handy in the purse for those impromptu quick makeup situations.

• bethbr00tality By  bethbr00tality
    08.17.10

This product didn't really wow me, but! I know a lot of people who did really, really like it. For that reason, and the fact that it's only a dollar, AND it's easy to pick if you want regular or waterproof wear, I have to say: Try it out! If you hate it, you're out a buck. More than likely you, you won't hate it. I use it primarily for my bottom lash line because the formula is a little dry for my top lashes, but I love using it on the bottom where the lashes are more prone to stick together with wet formulas.

• nataR_2009 By  nataR_2009
    11.28.09

I need thisGreat price and nice product!