e l f Cosmetics Mineral Face Primer | SheSpeaks

• puttchen puttchen
    11.16.14

This is a very good primer that I think is every bit as good as the high end ones. It's silky smooth and helps your makeup to go on and stay on much better. I'm looking forward to trying the pore refining one as well. Can't beat the price at $3 and even cheaper from ELF when they have their sales!

• DebbieMu By  DebbieMu
    11.16.17

Primer Elf for Perfection

I love this product for evening out my skin tone and keeping my foundation secure. It goes on well, evens out imperfections, fills pores, and creates a silk-like canvas in which to apply foundation, blush, powder, contour, etc. It comes in an easy to use bottle and is priced very reasonably.

• KelseyLucille By  KelseyLucille
    01.01.17

Not worth it

It really doesn't do anything. It doesn't stay on the skin long. It just really has no noticeable effect or great feel or anything like that. It's cheap and just not worth the money. It also smells kind of weird. I would not buy it again or recommend it.

• JessBK By  JessBK
    09.28.16

A Magic Find

I am a complete beauty product snob. I usually shop only at Sephora for makeup, and swear by brands such as Makeup Forever, Nars, Benefit, Urban Decay, etc. However, I one day found myself in a bind, and just could not afford to go and spend $30+ on a new primer. So, I went up to my local drug store in search of an alternative to get me by. The ONLY primer in the store was the ELF Mineral Primer. I admit that I was a bit worried about the quality, seeing it's very low price. But, I was in need, so I bought it. I was SO surprised! It was easily just as good as the Smashbox primer! I could not believe it! It minimized my pores, created a smooth canvas for my foundation, and allowed my makeup to last throughout the day! Needless to say, this is now my go-to primer. My one complaint is that they just do not put enough product in the bottle. However, at such a low price, I am able to stock up whenever needed.

• fijianbeauty By  fijianbeauty
    06.15.16

100% BEST

I LOVE ELF, ITS PART OF ME. Love applying it daily.

• mariagoodmanx By  mariagoodmanx
    06.15.16

LOVE IT!!

I love elf! This product is definitely a must-have! it feels great on your face and makes your makeup lats!

• khaliQueen By  khaliQueen
    03.29.16

I rarely used a primer in the past but now I use this product every single day I must admit, it was on sale for $3 sp I purchased it

• drispees By  drispees
    03.28.16

for elf it is not a bad product but some may not like the way it sits on your fave although it did not bother me. it makes your skin appearance smoother but does not prolong the wear of it.

• Nabiyazaki By  Nabiyazaki
    03.27.16

Love it. Makes your skin look hydrated and healthy

• maowens By  maowens
    08.17.15

Low price mineral primer that works just as good as the high priced primers! Love how smooth it goes on and makes my skin feel so soft!

• caramelbeautyxx By  caramelbeautyxx
    05.29.15

I purchased the luminous product, it has yellow and gold undertones. I love the feel of the product but it has many sparkly shimmer type reflectiveness to it. It could be better of it didnt have that but overall i love it