e.l.f. Cosmetics Mineral Face Primer Review | SheSpeaks

• DebbieMu By  DebbieMu
    11.16.17

Primer Elf for Perfection

I love this product for evening out my skin tone and keeping my foundation secure. It goes on well, evens out imperfections, fills pores, and creates a silk-like canvas in which to apply foundation, blush, powder, contour, etc. It comes in an easy to use bottle and is priced very reasonably.

• KelseyLucille By  KelseyLucille
    01.01.17

Not worth it

It really doesn't do anything. It doesn't stay on the skin long. It just really has no noticeable effect or great feel or anything like that. It's cheap and just not worth the money. It also smells kind of weird. I would not buy it again or recommend it.

• JessBK By  JessBK
    09.28.16

A Magic Find

I am a complete beauty product snob. I usually shop only at Sephora for makeup, and swear by brands such as Makeup Forever, Nars, Benefit, Urban Decay, etc. However, I one day found myself in a bind, and just could not afford to go and spend $30+ on a new primer. So, I went up to my local drug store in search of an alternative to get me by. The ONLY primer in the store was the ELF Mineral Primer. I admit that I was a bit worried about the quality, seeing it's very low price. But, I was in need, so I bought it. I was SO surprised! It was easily just as good as the Smashbox primer! I could not believe it! It minimized my pores, created a smooth canvas for my foundation, and allowed my makeup to last throughout the day! Needless to say, this is now my go-to primer. My one complaint is that they just do not put enough product in the bottle. However, at such a low price, I am able to stock up whenever needed.

• fijianbeauty By  fijianbeauty
    06.15.16

100% BEST

I LOVE ELF, ITS PART OF ME. Love applying it daily.

• mariagoodmanx By  mariagoodmanx
    06.15.16

LOVE IT!!

I love elf! This product is definitely a must-have! it feels great on your face and makes your makeup lats!

• khaliQueen By  khaliQueen
    03.29.16

I rarely used a primer in the past but now I use this product every single day I must admit, it was on sale for $3 sp I purchased it

• drispees By  drispees
    03.28.16

for elf it is not a bad product but some may not like the way it sits on your fave although it did not bother me. it makes your skin appearance smoother but does not prolong the wear of it.

• Nabiyazaki By  Nabiyazaki
    03.27.16

Love it. Makes your skin look hydrated and healthy

• maowens By  maowens
    08.17.15

Low price mineral primer that works just as good as the high priced primers! Love how smooth it goes on and makes my skin feel so soft!

• caramelbeautyxx By  caramelbeautyxx
    05.29.15

I purchased the luminous product, it has yellow and gold undertones. I love the feel of the product but it has many sparkly shimmer type reflectiveness to it. It could be better of it didnt have that but overall i love it

• Pearlypearl By  Pearlypearl
    05.05.15

I have tried this before and I love it , I defintely rather use the Pore Primer as it helps me keep my makeup longer but this is just as good for any type of skin , go elf!

• Mistybee By  Mistybee
    02.03.15

I love this Primer. Prior to trying any products, my make up did not go on well. I tried several others but found them messy or to thick. This Primer glides on, setting up you face as a smooth canvas for you makeup. It does the job that more expensive brands do. High quality with a low price that will help your makeup ritual easier and beautiful. You'll be pleased with the results

• leximaxine By  leximaxine
    01.11.15

For the price, this primer is as good as it gets! It smoothes out pores without melting. My foundation lasted 7 hours before it began to get oily.

• puttchen By  puttchen
    11.16.14

This is a very good primer that I think is every bit as good as the high end ones. It's silky smooth and helps your makeup to go on and stay on much better. I'm looking forward to trying the pore refining one as well. Can't beat the price at $3 and even cheaper from ELF when they have their sales!

• twill3 By  twill3
    10.07.14

I use this product every single day, with or without makeup. I used to use L'Oreal Studio Secrets Anti-Redness primer, but I found that was iffy to use. It controlled the redness, but you can very easily use a drop or two too much and have green visible on your face. When I found the e.l.f. primer, it was on sale for $3, but having used it, I would (and have since) pay the $6 full price and probably even more! I believe the L'Oreal product was about $11. The e.l.f. primer takes about two small squirts of the pump, and it just smooths on like magic. There's no green tint to my skin. It prevents redness all day. It feels magnificent. It makes my face feel so soft and silky. It makes me not even want to put any other products over it because it feels so good alone. I have rosacea and tend to blush/flush in my face very easily and it can be horribly embarrassing. The e.l.f. primer prevents that from ever happening and I will never use another product.