e l f Cosmetics Mineral Eyeshadow | SheSpeaks

• glitterxx By  glitterxx
    02.03.15

very inexpensive and great quality

• rocksue77 By  rocksue77
    10.23.14

I first bought e.l.f. for my daughter then one day I ran out of eye shadow. Luckily I had a new one stashed away for her. To my surprise it went on smooth and lasted almost as long as my department store brand. A good value for the money!

• carlsbadmom By  carlsbadmom
    11.27.13

Really great make-up! Goes on smoothly and the price is right! I buy it at Target and it's very affordable :)

• justjax50 By  justjax50
    11.27.13

I love all the products by e.l.f they are inexpensive and fit very nicely in my budget. The product is good.

• purpleepanda101 By  purpleepanda101
    09.30.13

I really enjoyed the seductive shade, it gave me a classic smoky look, and for the price i payed... i was HIGHLY satisfied, i couldn't be any happier. The colors last pretty long and i love love love the quality for the amount i payed!

• TheSmallThings By  TheSmallThings
    09.23.13

Im sorry but it doesnt last long and seems really cheap. =/

• chaffiapet By  chaffiapet
    09.20.13

I would not consider using this product on my eyes,face or lips. It is a product made in China and can be directly absorbed into the skin.

• Denisespeaks By  Denisespeaks
    08.02.13

e.l.f. is extremely affordable! I love many of their products! Yesterday I went out and bought two of e.l.f. mineral eyeshadows and the pigmentation is impressive, Great product, I'd recommend it to my friends!

• DPurkey36 By  DPurkey36
    08.02.13

Elf is a very affordable brand that I recommend to those starting out with makeup and those looking for a great product that will last and are inexpensive. The items are very pigmented and there is a wide assortment of colors to choose from.

• moopsie By  moopsie
    06.13.13

I adore these eyeshadows. I got like 20 of them for dirt cheap through a promotion and they are the only shadow I wear. Great pigmentation and a little bit (but not too much) of sparkle...plus a huge range of colors. You can't beat them for the price.