e.l.f. Cosmetics Mechanical Eyelash Curler Review | SheSpeaks

• Pinkprincess717 By  Pinkprincess717
    09.20.18

Completely Curls

I love this eyelash curler! I love the Revlon Salon Pro Lash Curler! It does not pinch my lashes! It's nice to finally find an eyelash curler that does not pull out lashes while using either! Every lash is curled! It's quick and easy!

• annah1996 By  annah1996
    07.10.17

Great product

Love this eyelash curler. Never gets stuck from mascara and doesn't get clumpy or dirty too quickly. Great for the price.

• sarabriggs By  sarabriggs
    07.10.17

ADORE THIS!

I am OBSESSED with this eyelash curler!! I can't even explain how this one is different from any other curler.... But it is!!! This curls my lashes better than any other one I have tried! I also love the inexpensive pricetag and the ease of being able to find this in about any drugstore! While each person has a different opinion and experience with every product or purchase, I do my best to provide the most helpful information that I personally experienced from this particular product. I hope this helps you!

• Speakjenni77 By  Speakjenni77
    11.19.15

A must have for any lady who loves to shape her eye lashes! I can't live without one.

• corabishop By  corabishop
    11.18.15

I works exactly how it is supposed to; my eyelashes are just way too short for it to make much of a difference. Next time I will try a heated eyelash curler.

• LoriBenavides1025 By  LoriBenavides1025
    09.28.15

For this price the item works just as good as an expensive brand. I love it

• ruffk1 By  ruffk1
    02.21.15

You can't beat the price, and it performs just as good as more expensive curlers. Have repurchased many times throughout the years.

• CSACHB By  CSACHB
    02.08.15

Super easy to use. Super cute and super affordable!

• ahildebrand88 By  ahildebrand88
    03.10.14

This lash curler is awesome and it's only $1! You literally cannot beat it!

• MEKSPK By  MEKSPK
    10.22.13

For only a dollar, I couldn't be happier with this product. I have one set of really long lashes, and the other is short and full. With a curl and some mascara on the top and bottom of my upper eyelashes, it stays well all day!

• lovestotestmakeup By  lovestotestmakeup
    11.25.12

• skylola123 By  skylola123
    09.09.12

Decent for the money you pay. This is a pretty great product but it does start to wear off pretty easily. At some points it is awkward to use on your eyes and pinch your eyelids. But overall great product for the money spent on it.

• Synistrugane By  Synistrugane
    06.28.12

Omg I freaking love this!!! It curls my lashes so nicely keeps them curly all day I love it! And gues why it was only for a $1.00!!!!!

• itsallaboutthehair By  itsallaboutthehair
    06.26.12

Love this curler, the best $1 I ever spent!

• Beachgirl714 By  Beachgirl714
    06.26.12

i love this eyelash curler it put more volume to my lashes