e l f Cosmetics Mechanical Eyelash Curler | SheSpeaks

• annah1996 By  annah1996
    07.10.17

Great product

Love this eyelash curler. Never gets stuck from mascara and doesn't get clumpy or dirty too quickly. Great for the price.

• sarabriggs By  sarabriggs
    07.10.17

ADORE THIS!

I am OBSESSED with this eyelash curler!! I can't even explain how this one is different from any other curler.... But it is!!! This curls my lashes better than any other one I have tried! I also love the inexpensive pricetag and the ease of being able to find this in about any drugstore! While each person has a different opinion and experience with every product or purchase, I do my best to provide the most helpful information that I personally experienced from this particular product. I hope this helps you!

• Speakjenni77 By  Speakjenni77
    11.19.15

A must have for any lady who loves to shape her eye lashes! I can't live without one.

• corabishop By  corabishop
    11.18.15

I works exactly how it is supposed to; my eyelashes are just way too short for it to make much of a difference. Next time I will try a heated eyelash curler.

• LoriBenavides1025 By  LoriBenavides1025
    09.28.15

For this price the item works just as good as an expensive brand. I love it

• ruffk1 By  ruffk1
    02.21.15

You can't beat the price, and it performs just as good as more expensive curlers. Have repurchased many times throughout the years.

• CSACHB By  CSACHB
    02.08.15

Super easy to use. Super cute and super affordable!

• ahildebrand88 By  ahildebrand88
    03.10.14

This lash curler is awesome and it's only $1! You literally cannot beat it!

• MEKSPK By  MEKSPK
    10.22.13

For only a dollar, I couldn't be happier with this product. I have one set of really long lashes, and the other is short and full. With a curl and some mascara on the top and bottom of my upper eyelashes, it stays well all day!

• lovestotestmakeup By  lovestotestmakeup
    11.25.12

Decent for the money you pay. This is a pretty great product but it does start to wear off pretty easily.