e l f Cosmetics False Lashes | SheSpeaks

• SabreNinja SabreNinja
    09.15.11

I have to say myself that I absolutely love these lashes! They look so natural once you know how to put on false lashes. I do recommend you getting a different lash glue, but otherwise its a steal of a deal for only a buck.

• Drb1991 By  Drb1991
    07.18.16

Ok for the price

Elf eyelashes are good, not amazing but good. They aren't the most realistic looking but they're good if you're going for big and dramatic. Also the glue that comes with it is awful and sometimes dried out.

• heartsong68 By  heartsong68
    04.29.13

Love this product.

• caseyfleagle By  caseyfleagle
    03.08.13

I recently tried these fake eyelashes. I had trouble getting them to stay on and I just felt that they didn't look right. I usually never have that problem with drugstore eyelashes so I was suprised.

• enizabeth2004 By  enizabeth2004
    01.06.13

These lashes are very nice easy to put on ... You get what you pay for u can only wear them once maybe twice

• adriloves03 By  adriloves03
    10.27.12

I have the natural and individual lashes and love them! My glue has always been great but I always get the clear glue the individual lashes bring a full size glue vile. I love these just as good as MAC or even better for one dollar!

• Ricca81 By  Ricca81
    05.24.12

Love this product. Great brand and affordable price.

• jessicamezalove By  jessicamezalove
    02.16.12

love then us them every day for work... and i get them at target for a $1

• Hiiyooitscat By  Hiiyooitscat
    02.16.12

Love these lashes!!! they are so cheap! only a dollar! Everytime i buy false lashes from them i always buy 5 or 10 of them at one time. And they last a long time, i am able to reuse them for quite some time. However, the glue that comes with each set is horrible. It works.. but not well. Make sure to have your own eyelash glue.

• orangecitrus By  orangecitrus
    10.10.11

I really like the lashes, but i recommend purchasing another glue because it doesnt work very well.

• SabreNinja By  SabreNinja