e l f Cosmetics Eyeliner and Eyeshadow | SheSpeaks

• 2lmurdock By  2lmurdock
    07.10.14

I am in love with this eyeshadow. I got it for Christmas from a friend and for a couple months I didn't use it. Because at the same time I got it, I also got Naked 2. Now I never use my naked and always use e.l.f!!!!

• Veronicalg By  Veronicalg
    03.20.14

I love E.L.F. I use their waterproof liquid eyeliner pen everyday and i love their affordable prices. I recommend it to all my friends

• thehut By  thehut
    01.18.13

got a bunch of them for pretty much nothing at various stores!

• priinceszciiara By  priinceszciiara
    11.03.12

I am in love with this company and there products, I recently started testing out makeup looks for my wedding. I will be using mostly elf. The luquid eye liner is amazing, it stays in place for hours on end. the eye shadow as well. I do recommend a primer though.

• hfawcett By  hfawcett
    11.03.12

I ordered my first products from elf about a month ago and love there eyeliners (liquid and pencil) and eyeshadow. Had a few problems with there shadows breaking during shipment but they replace them quickly. I like the liquid eyeliners better because they seem to gone on and stay on better than the pencil ones. Overall you can not beat there prices.

• grimdefeat09 By  grimdefeat09
    11.03.12

They have great liquid liners and eye liner pens, but their eyeshadows are ehhh...The pigmentation is not the best, and they have a lot of fall out. If you wet a sponge applicator before using the shadows then they go on beautifully. Other than that, I have no problems and the color selection is wonderful!

• spanishwhispers By  spanishwhispers
    09.09.12

I have used the liquid eyeliners for a couple of months and i like it . The products are 1 dollar what more do yoy want.

• justdance0723 By  justdance0723
    04.06.11

I love e.l.f products they are so affordable for a college student who wants great makeup!

• mcarter251 By  mcarter251
    03.12.11

This is seriously one of my favorite things from e.l.f.

• Tatiii2 By  Tatiii2
    12.08.10

I love e.l.f eye shadows I have some quads and I am kind of obsessed... the only bad thing is that in the only store I can get e.l.f stuff have an horrible selection... I wish they have stuff from their studio line that I cannot wait to try!!