e l f Baked Highlighter | SheSpeaks

• BethAAnderson BethAAnderson
    01.16.17

Let loose

Loved the price and color but I felt like I had to scrape it on to my brush just to apply it. Maybe a little too baked?

• Nickieluna1 By  Nickieluna1
    03.06.18

I like the color but you really have to work with it to get it on the brush the outcome is pretty though

• tamie_le By  tamie_le
    03.05.18

Two-in-one *non-glittery* glow

This highlighter is average. I use it mostly for my cheekbones and inner eye areas. Pros: The champagne undertone is flattering for my medium neutral skin. It?s cheap. NOT GLITTERY Con: The consistency is chalky, so I recommend using a synthetic brush with this. *Tips: -Scrape off the top layer with a spoolie before using it. Baked highlighters tend to have a layer on top to keep the powder together. -Spray brush with setting spray or water before dipping in highlighter for a glow you can see from outer space 8)

• bgummert22 By  bgummert22
    03.03.18

Hard to apply

I love the color of this highlighter, but it is pretty difficult to apply. I have to use an eye shadow brush and really scrape this off to get the color on my face. I'm giving it 3 stars because once it's on my face it is really pretty, but it is not easy to apply.

• Vnnelson2018 By  Vnnelson2018
    07.28.17

Great product

I like this product a lot because it has just the right type of pigmentation for me and I use it everyday. It highlights very well for a low price. I love it!

• Itskristenmack By  Itskristenmack
    06.27.17

Not A Fan Of Baked Eyeshadow

You have to scrape off the first layer before you can actually see pigment. I am just not a fan of the baked eye shadow. ELF is an amazing brand at an amazing price but this eye shadow is just not working for me.

• pinkice101 By  pinkice101
    06.24.17

Not Impressed

I'm very disappointed in ELF Baked Highlighter Color : Pink Diamonds. This was my first time ordering makeup off the ELF website, but they were having a 50% off sale. The product had some good reviews so I decided to order it, BIG MISTAKE!! I have medium beautiful brown skin and it doesn't even show up. It seems like I have to dig into it just to get the product onto the brush. I know there are great drugstore highlighters on the market & you don't have to buy highend to get a beautiful glow. Save your coins, this isn't for brown girls!!

• Sixthshadowcat By  Sixthshadowcat
    05.02.17

Ehh

I love elf but not to crazy about this one. Won't go onto brush to apply it. And once I do it goes to one spot and doesn't blend out to well.

• wovenbirds By  wovenbirds
    04.27.17

I love this highlighter. It has such a pretty shimmer and glow to it.

• darlingfirst By  darlingfirst
    03.06.17

Scrape for Goodness

It's true what they say...this highlighter is great and buildable...after you scrape the top portion of it. I love the shade Moonlight Pearls...if you're looking to add romance and shine to a look this is the color to go with. I think it's going to be perfect for Spring now that it's in full swing.

• emelizabeth By  emelizabeth
    02.26.17

Great Drugstore Product

I have this is the shade moonlight pearls and it is absolutely gorgeous. It's kind of more gold than I would expect with a name like pearl. My skin tone is very pale and I have redness. I like golden shades to help bring some color without trying to be overly bronze. It has shimmer but it's not really glittery which I love. The only downside for me is the texture is like an eyeshadow, which is not my preferred consistency for a highlighter. I would love if they released like a stick version.